Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC Still Lags

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC Still Lags in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've tried everything to make my Windows 10 PC stop lagging and not responding! I've tried uninstalling the latest update, but that didn't work! I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeySlikk, Feb 4, 2020.

1. JoeySlikk Win User

My Windows 10 PC Still Lags

I've tried everything to make my Windows 10 PC stop lagging and not responding! I've tried uninstalling the latest update, but that didn't work! I've tried reinstalling the latest update, but that didn't work! I've tried uninstalling my wireless keyboard and mouse, and installed the USB keyboard and mouse, but that didn't work! I've tried everything, and my PC is still lagging!

:)

JoeySlikk, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 lags

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it is when the PC doesn’t perform the way it should be. We were checking the lag issue, but
    in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • How much is the CPU and Disk usage showing in Task Manager, also check if any particular program is having high CPU and Disk usage?

We would suggest you to refer the steps as suggested in this article (Exclude step 10):
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Meanwhile, put the PC in Clean Boot and see if you still get the PC lagging issue. Refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    . A ‘clean boot’ starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. If the settings app is working fine in Clean Boot then please refer the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to determine the root cause of the issue.

Note: After you finish troubleshooting, follow the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to reset the computer to start normally.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 PC Still Lags - Similar Threads - Still Lags

2. my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.: yo guys, i have this problem with my lenovo ideapad 3 thats been going on for a while now. I only got it 2022, probably september?So basically, my laptop lags after a few seconds on launch of roblox, and also when its finally smooth, it crashes after an hour and when i reboot...
  3. my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.: yo guys, i have this problem with my lenovo ideapad 3 thats been going on for a while now. I only got it 2022, probably september?So basically, my laptop lags after a few seconds on launch of roblox, and also when its finally smooth, it crashes after an hour and when i reboot...
  4. Bluetooth audio devices lag on Windows 10 and 11 - still in May 2023 unresolved since at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio devices lag on Windows 10 and 11 - still in May 2023 unresolved since at...: Helloo? Hellooooooo Microsoft?This bug is still there since 2016 at least. Horrible audio delay when using Bluetooth earbuds or headphones on Windows 10 and 11.System info in this specific case:Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 Build 19045.2965None of the troubleshooting techniques...
  5. Bluetooth audio devices lag on Windows 10 and 11 - still in May 2023 unresolved since at...

Bluetooth audio devices lag on Windows 10 and 11 - still in May 2023 unresolved since at...: Helloo? Hellooooooo Microsoft?This bug is still there since 2016 at least. Horrible audio delay when using Bluetooth earbuds or headphones on Windows 10 and 11.System info in this specific case:Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 Build 19045.2965None of the troubleshooting techniques...
  6. Bluetooth audio devices lag on Windows 10 and 11 - still in May 2023 unresolved since at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 still lagging with last updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 still lagging with last updates: Hi,I have this laptop: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Versión: 10.0.22621 compilación 226121 Fabricante: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Modelo del sistema: ASUS Expertbook P2451FA_P2451FA Tipo de sistema: x64-based PC Procesador: IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 2301 Mhz Memoría físca...
  8. Windows 11 still lagging with last updates

Windows 11 still lagging with last updates: Hi,I have this laptop: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Versión: 10.0.22621 compilación 226121 Fabricante: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Modelo del sistema: ASUS Expertbook P2451FA_P2451FA Tipo de sistema: x64-based PC Procesador: IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 2301 Mhz Memoría físca...
  9. Windows 11 Is Still A Bit Jittery And Lagging Even After A Stable Release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Is Still A Bit Jittery And Lagging Even After A Stable Release: Hey all, I just upgraded to Windows 11 on my new machine brought like 5-10 days before asking this question. My specifications are :i3-10110U @2.59 Ghz8 GB RAM clocked at 2666 MhzCame with Windows 10 20H2Windows 10 was working very smoothly on this machine as it had some new...
  10. Windows 11 Is Still A Bit Jittery And Lagging Even After A Stable Release

Windows 11 Is Still A Bit Jittery And Lagging Even After A Stable Release: Hey all, I just upgraded to Windows 11 on my new machine brought like 5-10 days before asking this question. My specifications are :i3-10110U @2.59 Ghz8 GB RAM clocked at 2666 MhzCame with Windows 10 20H2Windows 10 was working very smoothly on this machine as it had some new...