Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC was updated. When I click on the Start Button, I no longer see the same...

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC was updated. When I click on the Start Button, I no longer see the same... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC was updated without my knowledge. When I click on the Start Button, I no longer see the same Programs (Apps) listed vertically. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dayhiker4k, Jun 10, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 PC was updated. When I click on the Start Button, I no longer see the same...

My Windows 10 PC was updated without my knowledge. When I click on the Start Button, I no longer see the same Programs (Apps) listed vertically. It shows the some of the Apps shown in a Desktop-like view. Can anyone tell me if I can change the apps view the way it was before the update?

In System Information, it shows my version of Windows 10 Home as, Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134.

In Windows Update, Under Quality Updates, it shows it as, Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems. It shows two updates pending, for the following:

Intel Corporation - Display - 3/8/2019 12:00 AM 25.20.100.6615

Rivet Networks - Net - 9/20/2018 12:00 AM 9.0.0.49

:)

dayhiker4k, Jun 10, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jun 10, 2019
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My Windows 10 PC was updated. When I click on the Start Button, I no longer see the same...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 PC was updated. When I click on the Start Button, I no longer see the same...

1. My Windows 10 PC was updated. When I click on the Start Button, I no longer see the same... - Similar Threads - was updated click

2. I can not see the sort button when I double click the view at the toolbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not see the sort button when I double click the view at the toolbar: I can not see the sort button when I double click the view at the toolbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-see-the-sort-button-when-i-double-click/d84d4c13-3f0a-4bdb-a474-4b8fdce4e3c8
  3. I can not see the sort button when I double click the view at the toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not see the sort button when I double click the view at the toolbar: I can not see the sort button when I double click the view at the toolbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-see-the-sort-button-when-i-double-click/d84d4c13-3f0a-4bdb-a474-4b8fdce4e3c8
  4. I can not see the sort button when I double click the view at the toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start button not working when clicked on

Start button not working when clicked on: Start button not working when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working-when-clicked-on/e525af79-3cc0-4874-bfa4-b893e0b2e911
  6. My search bar flashes when I click the start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search bar flashes when I click the start button: I have a Dell AIO desktop with a second monitor connected. I recently replaced my Antivirus software. Now I notice that when I click the start button on the second monitor, the search bar on the main screen flashes. This does not happen the other way round. I contacted Dell...
  7. My search bar flashes when I click the start button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar flashes when I click the start button: I have a Dell AIO desktop with a second monitor connected. I recently replaced my Antivirus software. Now I notice that when I click the start button on the second monitor, the search bar on the main screen flashes. This does not happen the other way round. I contacted Dell...
  8. My search bar flashes when I click the start button

9. When I click on start button it also opens search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I click on start button it also opens search: Hey, just updated to windows 2004 and whenever I try to click on start button or use the start key on my keyboard it also opens the new search windows on top of the start and I can't use start since that happens. Any fixes are appreciated :) submitted by /u/lokwaniyash...
  10. Desktop flickers when i click on start menu for longer

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop flickers when i click on start menu for longer: Hey, after been using Windows 10 since launch I've got annoyed by those silly things whenever I click start menu for longer than like 2 or 3 minutes. When it happens, the windows desktop flickers to black. I uninstalled the drivers and used the microsoft generic drivers and...