Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC went black during my Zoom meeting. Idk how it happened. What can I do to...

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC went black during my Zoom meeting. Idk how it happened. What can I do to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Falseiz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/guozwj/my_windows_10_pc_went_black_during_my_zoom/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Falseiz, Jun 1, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 PC went black during my Zoom meeting. Idk how it happened. What can I do to...

/u/Falseiz, Jun 1, 2020
  2. KPJW Win User

Zoom Meeting App

In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything
    beyond email. However, the Zoom download gets blocked and the only app in the store I can find is Zoom Rooms, which isn't helpful. Which app should I use to have Zoom play nicely in this format--or should I finally give up on 10S and switch out of the safe
    mode?

KPJW, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2020
  4. My Windows 10 PC went black during my Zoom meeting. Idk how it happened. What can I do to...

Zoom meetings

Good morning!

I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you can add this app to the Microsoft Store????? I don't want to lose security with switching out of S mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

AmandaM921, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 PC went black during my Zoom meeting. Idk how it happened. What can I do to...

1. My Windows 10 PC went black during my Zoom meeting. Idk how it happened. What can I do to... - Similar Threads - went black during

2. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  3. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  4. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings: My camera doesn't work during zoom meetings. others can hear me but can't see me. I at a loss as to what to do.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings

My camera doesn't work during Zoom meetings: My camera doesn't work during zoom meetings. others can hear me but can't see me. I at a loss as to what to do.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. Idk what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Idk what happened: So uh, I can't see my desktop, everything in my taskbar except for apps don't work, like for example the file explorer or even the calculator, if I tried to open them it would just say "class not registered" or "An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist"...
  8. how do I add Zoom for meetings to my laptop so I can host a meeting?

how do I add Zoom for meetings to my laptop so I can host a meeting?: How do I add zoom so I can host a meeting from my laptop? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-zoom-for-meetings-to-my-laptop-so-i/42b6c4dd-94a1-4414-ae46-61ccfb8e9756
  9. My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings: Every time I have a zoom meeting, my computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death. I thought that if I updated my systems the crashing would stop, but that has not been the case. I have included a link that has the minidump of when it last crashed. The minidumps for...
  10. Idk what’s happening

Idk what’s happening: So my ctrl key is crouch in almost every game I play, and yesterday when i got home and wanted to play rust it didnt work. When i tried unbinding and re-binding it, it read the key as back space. It lets me play the game fine eccept when I press the tab key it brings up a...