Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC will not stop zooming in and out

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC will not stop zooming in and out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I am using software like Chrome the zoom on the page decreases and increases at random. I've tried googling and changing settings but nothing has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ava L, May 9, 2021.

1. Ava L Win User

My Windows 10 PC will not stop zooming in and out

When I am using software like Chrome the zoom on the page decreases and increases at random. I've tried googling and changing settings but nothing has worked. It makes it hard to use multiple apps on my computer.

:)

Ava L, May 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2021
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 9, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 9, 2021
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 PC will not stop zooming in and out - Similar Threads - stop zooming

2. Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming: Think Pad 10 How to stop Auto Zoom not related to the Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-think-pad-windows-10-stop-auto-zooming/fcd22142-3a61-4fc4-8c6e-efb4a72390a7
  3. Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming: Think Pad 10 How to stop Auto Zoom not related to the Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-think-pad-windows-10-stop-auto-zooming/fcd22142-3a61-4fc4-8c6e-efb4a72390a7
  4. Lenovo think pad windows 10 stop auto zooming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...

Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...: I have Windows 11 installed recently and the web cam stop working all of a sudden. I have tried. I had a hardware latest installation and the camera work for about an hour than stopped. I did uninstalled and ran a diagnostic check. still not working since latest Windows 11...
  6. Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...: I have Windows 11 installed recently and the web cam stop working all of a sudden. I have tried. I had a hardware latest installation and the camera work for about an hour than stopped. I did uninstalled and ran a diagnostic check. still not working since latest Windows 11...
  7. The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos: I've been having an issue in the Photos app where the zoom function just stops working after scrolling through a few pictures. I can open a photo and it'll work. Then, after scrolling through one or two more photos, it just stops working. I can't zoom in or out using the...
  8. The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos

The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos: I've been having an issue in the Photos app where the zoom function just stops working after scrolling through a few pictures. I can open a photo and it'll work. Then, after scrolling through one or two more photos, it just stops working. I can't zoom in or out using the...
  9. Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom: Issue:I cannot download any apps from the Windows Store. The Store will open fine, I can search for apps, but it gets stuck on "starting download" and will sit there when trying to install anything. If I click the stop button, nothing happens. If I click "cancel download,"...
  10. Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store has Stopped Working after Installing and Using Zoom: Issue:I cannot download any apps from the Windows Store. The Store will open fine, I can search for apps, but it gets stuck on "starting download" and will sit there when trying to install anything. If I click the stop button, nothing happens. If I click "cancel download,"...