Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC won't give me access

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC won't give me access in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The pc only lets me use advance options but eñwhen i turn it on,it goes blqck screen,with a blue optios menu in the center .I cant log in the normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReneTorres5, Mar 22, 2019.

1. My Windows 10 PC won't give me access

The pc only lets me use advance options but eñwhen i turn it on,it goes blqck screen,with a blue optios menu in the center .I cant log in the normal way it sends me straight to trouvle shoot options,or pc shut down. .i tried doing a restore image but it tells me administrator hss blocked me. But im the owner,also it tells me smart drive is damaged but before that always use to come out sating that. I dont know what to do. Help

:)

ReneTorres5, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My Windows 10 PC won't give me access

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 PC won't give me access

1. My Windows 10 PC won't give me access - Similar Threads - won't access

2. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  3. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  4. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.: I have a user that his Downloads folder will load forever, and the CPU usage goes to 100% when he tries opening it up from quick access. If I go through C -> Users -> his user and then Downloads, it opens just fine.What I tried so far: - I removed it from quick access and...
  6. Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.

Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.: I have a user that his Downloads folder will load forever, and the CPU usage goes to 100% when he tries opening it up from quick access. If I go through C -> Users -> his user and then Downloads, it opens just fine.What I tried so far: - I removed it from quick access and...
  7. Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??: Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". never works no matter what language???...
  8. Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??

Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??: Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". never works no matter what language???...
  9. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...: Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71...
  10. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...: Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc wont give acces to system (f)