Windows 10: My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.

Discus and support My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I start my pc, it goes to the windows screen, I put in my password ,then it starts booting up, but its having trouble getting all of the systems icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by drewday, Jan 10, 2019.

1. drewday Win User

My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.

I start my pc, it goes to the windows screen, I put in my password ,then it starts booting up, but its having trouble getting all of the systems icons up and running why is this.

:)

drewday, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 10, 2019
  4. My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.

1. My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly. - Similar Threads - wont start properly

2. Windows not starting up properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not starting up properly: Hello, so I have an older laptop with windows 10 and almost everytime I start it up, windows just wont load- even the brand logo won't show up and I know it's not a problem with my screen, because when I press power button, it shuts down immidiately, usually I have to hold...
  3. Windows not starting up properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not starting up properly: Hello, so I have an older laptop with windows 10 and almost everytime I start it up, windows just wont load- even the brand logo won't show up and I know it's not a problem with my screen, because when I press power button, it shuts down immidiately, usually I have to hold...
  4. PC wont wake up properly from sleep

PC wont wake up properly from sleep: For some reason, Whenever I let my pc sleep for a long time, it comes back from sleep in a bad state. The keyboard is not functioning, and I cant shutdown it keeps the pc alive while the monitor goes into normal shutdown. At that point the only solution is to hard shutdown by...
  5. My pc wont start properly

My pc wont start properly: I start my pc it gets to before the login screen, then keyboard and mouse stop working and pc restarts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-start-properly/91f3ba08-8d87-4cad-b70f-e853f3dafd70
  6. My windows 10 wont load up properly

My windows 10 wont load up properly: I've no idea what happened but my windows 10 seems to have stopped wanting to work properly. Its been fine upto now. Each time I boot it up the same thing happens it takes a lot longer for the sign in page to appear then when it does I am able to put in my sign in info fine...
  7. PC will not start up properly.

PC will not start up properly.: Upgraded my PC to windows 10 3 more this ago and now my PC will not start up, or get past the automatic repair , your PC did not start properly. Tried resetting, could not reset. Tried the advanced options, could not get anywhere. What can I do?...
  8. My laptop wont boot up properly

My laptop wont boot up properly: Ever since a recent update that required me to restart my laptop/ideapad, i could not use my device properly, initially it had turned on but then it froze and i tried to turn it off then on again but it wouldn't work. I tried to repeat the process in order to try and launch...
  9. Pc wont finish starting up

Pc wont finish starting up: I have turned on my pc and it gets to the windows screen like it would just before it starts and nothing happens no loading symbol. It stays like this I tried to get into automatic repair by restarting it 2-3 times it gets to the logo screen and says prepairing automatic...
  10. Windows 10 wont start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wont start up: My Windows 10 is having trouble starting up, it was working fine before it suddenly stopped working. I just got to a screen that informed me that Windows could not automatically repair itself. It have not started up since. I tried to do a system restore at a few of the points...