Windows 10: My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer

Discus and support My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my wifi card was deleted from my computer even and I can’t get it back even though I have done everything I have found on the internet it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hyperion_035, Aug 10, 2022.

1. My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer

So my wifi card was deleted from my computer even and I can’t get it back even though I have done everything I have found on the internet it just doesn’t appear no matter what

:)

Hyperion_035, Aug 10, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

wireless network

Vista or XP?

You need to go in and delete the network. Then it will pick it up again, and ask you to enter the key again.

On Vista, you do this by going into Networking and Sharing Center. The click on Customize, then click on Merge or delete network locations. Find the SSID of the router in the list, and delete it.

On XP, I believe you have to go to Network Connections, then right click on your Wireless Adaptor. Go to Status, and there should be a button to Manage Wireless Networks, that should take you to where you need to be to delete the network.

newtekie1, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Aug 10, 2022
  4. My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer

Permanently Delete Networks in Available Networks

I would like to permanently delete (not forget) networks that I set up and no longer use.
    I have Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 on an Alienware 17 R3 laptop computer.
    The processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) with an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC8260 Network Adapter.
    My Router is an ASUS RT-AC88U. I have tried “Manage All Networks” and “Forget”, and netsh wlan delete profile name=.
    They do not permanently delete the networks from “Show Available Networks.”
    These are networks that I created previously but don’t use anymore.
    How do I permanently delete them?

Wallace Knox, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer

1. My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer - Similar Threads - permanently deleted wireless

2. Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.: Yesterday, I opened my Pictures folder and for some reason all my saved pictures 3+ years worth got permanently deleted, although I opened my Pictures folder about 3 days ago and it had all my files just fine, I checked my Recycle Bin, tried using Windows File Recovery in...
  3. Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.: Yesterday, I opened my Pictures folder and for some reason all my saved pictures 3+ years worth got permanently deleted, although I opened my Pictures folder about 3 days ago and it had all my files just fine, I checked my Recycle Bin, tried using Windows File Recovery in...
  4. My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer: So my wifi card was deleted from my computer even and I can’t get it back even though I have done everything I have found on the internet it just doesn’t appear no matter what...
  5. My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 permanently deleted my wireless network from my computer: So my wifi card was deleted from my computer even and I can’t get it back even though I have done everything I have found on the internet it just doesn’t appear no matter what...
  6. File on network computer permanently deletes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File on network computer permanently deletes: When I am working across the network and I delete a file on a network computer, it comes up with a message of do I want to permanently delete these files. It there anyway to get those files to delete to the Recycle Bin on the network computer?...
  7. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an Ethernet icon with a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...
  8. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an ethernet icon woth a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...
  9. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an ethernet icon woth a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...
  10. permanently delete a wireless network

permanently delete a wireless network: When I power up my laptop it connects to a network, that I don't have (xfinitywifi). I have deleted the profile, to no avail, I get to my network by cycling my wireless. Its really annoying. Thanks in advance for your help. 32149