Windows 10: My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

Discus and support My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a activation key and it wont work i have windows 10 pro and a windows 10 pro key but it just wont work i tried several times this is the key i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by savex_123, Mar 25, 2023.

1. savex_123 Win User

My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

I bought a activation key and it wont work i have windows 10 pro and a windows 10 pro key but it just wont work i tried several times this is the key i got: 79D6H-NCJ7V-4Q6MD-B8XC8-29XTT

:)

savex_123, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Mar 25, 2023
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Mar 25, 2023
  4. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work - Similar Threads - Pro activation key

2. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work: I bought a activation key and it wont work i have windows 10 pro and a windows 10 pro key but it just wont work i tried several times this is the key i got: 79D6H-NCJ7V-4Q6MD-B8XC8-29XTT...
  3. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work: I bought a activation key and it wont work i have windows 10 pro and a windows 10 pro key but it just wont work i tried several times this is the key i got: 79D6H-NCJ7V-4Q6MD-B8XC8-29XTT...
  4. Windows Activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation key wont work: Hello Peoples .was wondering how i can get my windows Activated even though i have the original disc & key numbers i just cannot get it to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-key-wont-work/f013e636-7377-410a-9693-f1fe2bb37137
  5. Windows Activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation key wont work: Hello Peoples .was wondering how i can get my windows Activated even though i have the original disc & key numbers i just cannot get it to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-key-wont-work/f013e636-7377-410a-9693-f1fe2bb37137
  6. Windows Activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 pro activation key is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation key is not working: I had bought an original copy of windows 10 prod which comes with a usb flash. I brought it with a very high price. The windows told me that the key is already installed on another pc. Please i need any support from microsfot as the seller told me i cant do any thing for...
  8. Windows 10 Pro key wont activate

Windows 10 Pro key wont activate: Hello! My name is Elmar and i recently bought a Windows 10 pro key, i am currently running 'Windows 10 pro EN 64Bit' without the activation key. When i try to activate the key i get the error message 'The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows....
  9. Windows 10 pro wont activate

Windows 10 pro wont activate: Hey everyone, So last year, my brother bought a gaming PC for me off his friend and although i have a product key already inputted, I'm unable to activate Windows. I am unaware of the product key and I don't have the money to re-buy windows 10. What should I do? Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key not working

Windows 10 Pro Activation Key not working: Hello, I have been having a problem activating my present windows. I recently bought a new computer, and just downloaded Windows 10 home onto it. When asked for an activation key, I entered in the key I have for Windows 10 Pro. I get the following error: The Product Key you...