Windows 10: my windows 10 pro has a valid activation but i still have a watermark

Discus and support my windows 10 pro has a valid activation but i still have a watermark in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows 10 pro has a valid activation but i still have a watermark... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nickandcorp, Nov 15, 2018.

1. my windows 10 pro has a valid activation but i still have a watermark

my windows 10 pro has a valid activation but i still have a watermark

:)

nickandcorp, Nov 15, 2018

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        my windows 10 pro has a valid activation but i still have a watermark c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Why Windows 10 pro Insider Preview shows a watermark even it is activated?

Original Title: Windows 10 pro Insider Preview

Hi,

my windows 10 pro activated but watermark windows 10 pro insider preview evaluation copy. Build 10565 show me on desktop after update insider preview.

please help me.

thanks & regards

ShraddhaSaburii, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Pauru Win User

Windows 10 Pro digital license - "Activate Windows" watermark

A few months ago I upgraded my Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro via the free upgrade promotion. For the first few months I experienced absolutely zero problems. A few days ago, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared on my screen. Upon checking my activation settings I got a notification saying that I don't have a valid digital license or product key - which makes no sense, since I got the digital license directly from Microsoft. Below is an image of the window.

my windows 10 pro has a valid activation but i still have a watermark [​IMG]

The troubleshooter gave me the following message:

I also tried to reinstall Windows 10 Pro, but every time it stopped at 40% progress for the following reason:

Some other notes:

Before all this happened, I received a notification that my C: Drive needed to be repaired. I ran the drive repair utility which stated that the repair was successful. This happened about a day before I started having problems.

The only hardware change I've made since upgrading was a new GPU, with a clean install on its drivers.

I don't recall which (if any) Microsoft account I linked this digital license to. I haven't been logging into Windows with a Microsoft account.

My previous version of Windows was Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, which I still do have the product key for.

I received remote assistance from a Microsoft technician, but he wasn't able to resolve my issue. He did give me a Windows 10 Pro product key which didn't work when entered in activation settings.

Are my system files corrupt? Anything else I should try before attempting a clean install?

Thank you in advance!

Pauru, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

1. my windows 10 pro has a valid activation but i still have a watermark - Similar Threads - pro has valid

2. How do i activate the windows 11 pro which is still valid.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i activate the windows 11 pro which is still valid.: How do i activate the windows 11 pro .This copy of windows was came with my ASUS A520m gaming plus II motherboard .The key is still valid. Although it is showing this error. Please help...
  3. How do i activate the windows 11 pro which is still valid.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i activate the windows 11 pro which is still valid.: How do i activate the windows 11 pro .This copy of windows was came with my ASUS A520m gaming plus II motherboard .The key is still valid. Although it is showing this error. Please help...
  4. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having issues with activate windows watermark: i just built a new pc and i had windows before i added my new parts but now its not working i did a tip i saw on another post and i have windows what do i do...
  5. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having issues with activate windows watermark: i just built a new pc and i had windows before i added my new parts but now its not working i did a tip i saw on another post and i have windows what do i do...
  6. having issues with activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. "Activate windows" watermark has a "background" around it.

"Activate windows" watermark has a "background" around it.: So i've had this problem for quite a long time, the activate windows watermark kinda freezes the screen water mark area, not the whole screen for a few seconds or even minutes, this is really buggy and it does interfere with what work im doing. Its kinda hard to explain, so...
  8. I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.: I activated windows on this PC around 4 years ago, and I've had this watermark for a few months now. I have attempted troubleshooting the problem without any results. I brought the question to reddit, where I was directed to Microsoft support, which also didn't help me. When...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation and Test Mode Watermark.

Windows 10 Pro Activation and Test Mode Watermark.: A users machine has been upgraded from windows 10 to Pro. The process went smoothly according to my IT colleague and bitlocker has been turned on, however the user is getting the message that Windows needs activating and as of today TEST MODE has appeared as a watermark. We...
  10. Valid Win 10 Pro suddenly shows "Activate windows" watermark. Error code: 0xC004C003

Valid Win 10 Pro suddenly shows "Activate windows" watermark. Error code: 0xC004C003: So a few weeks ago I got this "Activate Windows" watermark in the bottom right on my Windows 10 Pro Error Code: 0xC004C003. A friend got a similiar issue a week prior to me but he said it stopped appearing as random as it started, so I waited... Now here I am, still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is activated with a digital license but i still have watermark