Windows 10: my windows 10 pro licence became home version

Discus and support my windows 10 pro licence became home version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had windows 10 pro in a laptop what is broken, its in service.I tried to use another older PC what had windows 7 PRO.I used a Windows 10 installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jan 365 Welitz, Dec 8, 2022.

1. my windows 10 pro licence became home version

I had windows 10 pro in a laptop what is broken, its in service.I tried to use another older PC what had windows 7 PRO.I used a Windows 10 installation diskcopy to install clean windows 10Entered my productkey but it became home.I tried find info about this issue, and i noticed its a LOT.Now i created recovery tool and will install it again.I need Advices how to solve the problem.Is it better if i format the disk first ?PLEASE HELP

:)

Jan 365 Welitz, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

my windows 10 pro licence became home version

1. my windows 10 pro licence became home version - Similar Threads - pro licence became

2. Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?: Hi all,I didn't found a exact solution for my issue, does someone know how I can do this:1. Old PC running Windows 10 Pro Intel NUC > This PC is about to be dismantled and put into recycling2. Dell Laptop with OEM Windows 10 Family or HomeI want to switch the OEM Home licence...
  3. Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I replace my Windows 10 Home licence by a Pro?: Hi all,I didn't found a exact solution for my issue, does someone know how I can do this:1. Old PC running Windows 10 Pro Intel NUC > This PC is about to be dismantled and put into recycling2. Dell Laptop with OEM Windows 10 Family or HomeI want to switch the OEM Home licence...
  4. my windows 10 pro licence became home version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 10 pro licence became home version: I had windows 10 pro in a laptop what is broken, its in service.I tried to use another older PC what had windows 7 PRO.I used a Windows 10 installation diskcopy to install clean windows 10Entered my productkey but it became home.I tried find info about this issue, and i...
  5. my windows 10 pro licence became home version

my windows 10 pro licence became home version: I had windows 10 pro in a laptop what is broken, its in service.I tried to use another older PC what had windows 7 PRO.I used a Windows 10 installation diskcopy to install clean windows 10Entered my productkey but it became home.I tried find info about this issue, and i...
  6. Windows 10 Pro version became Windows 11 Home after 'upgrade'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro version became Windows 11 Home after 'upgrade': Hi, I just recently upgraded from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 but noticed that the version in the winver command says I have the Home version, while before I had Pro. I also still have the key for Windows 10 Pro and tried using this in the settings but it says it is not able...
  7. Windows 10 Pro version became Windows 11 Home after 'upgrade'

Windows 10 Pro version became Windows 11 Home after 'upgrade': Hi, I just recently upgraded from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 but noticed that the version in the winver command says I have the Home version, while before I had Pro. I also still have the key for Windows 10 Pro and tried using this in the settings but it says it is not able...
  8. Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro: Hey all... I've 15 new Laptops with Windows 10 Home. I want to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro (small office environment.. I need Bitlocker). I can do it (buy) via the Activation upgrade option, but it wants to link to a Microsoft account. How can I get official genuine...
  9. Windows 7 pro became Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 pro became Windows 10 Home: I just became aware that The upgrade of my windows 7 pro to windows 10 home was not the expected transition. This happened during the massive transition. Is it too late? Was this planned? Do I just accept this?...
  10. Windows 10 Home/Pro licence on the same PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home/Pro licence on the same PC: I have just read this FAQ, it was quite helpful, but there is still something I have to ask. Solved Frequently Asked Questions about the Windows 10 Free upgrade - Windows 10 Forums I have bought a new laptop with 8.1 Home preinstalled, when I upgrade it to 10, MS server...