Windows 10: My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated

Discus and support My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ive owned Windows 10 Pro for ages now and suddenly i log on to see my windows isnt activated there was a watermark but that is gone but im still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DeakenHoye, Jul 8, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated

ive owned Windows 10 Pro for ages now and suddenly i log on to see my windows isnt activated there was a watermark but that is gone but im still getting told i need to activate windows after trouble shooting it said i had different hardware aswell like **** i havent touched anything

:)

DeakenHoye, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Superfly Win User

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Jul 8, 2020
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Jul 8, 2020
  4. My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated

1. My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated - Similar Threads - Pro Suddenly Activated

2. my pc windows 10 pro was not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc windows 10 pro was not active: pc windows 10 pro was not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-pro-was-not-active/ada978da-21ed-4550-8d6c-491777d06946
  3. my pc windows 10 pro was not active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc windows 10 pro was not active: pc windows 10 pro was not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-pro-was-not-active/ada978da-21ed-4550-8d6c-491777d06946
  4. my pc windows 10 pro was not active

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.: My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.Activation Error code: 0xC004F211There have been no changes in my system....
  6. My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.: My previously activated windows 11 pro suddenly no longer activated.Activation Error code: 0xC004F211There have been no changes in my system....
  7. Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated: Hello, I have an issue where my Windows 10 Pro suddenly got deactivated yesterday night. Upgraded to Pro on 06 October 2019 until yesterday was fine, but at the night I noticed on the left bottom screen there is watermark about "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate...
  8. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

My Windows PC is suddenly not activated: My computer has been activated for over two years and then today when I booted it up the watermark in the corner telling me to activate windows had appeared. when I went to the settings, it said windows can't be activated on the device right now and gave me the error code...
  9. Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.

Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.: I had a custom computer built commercially for me 1 1/2 years ago with Win 10 Pro installed. I have been using it steadily since with no problem. All of a sudden I am getting indication that my Win 10 is not activated. Tried to locate a Product Key through Admin wmic path,...
  10. problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows)

problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows): Hello, been having problems with my windows 10 Pro, all of a sudden this evening my PC has displayed (Activate Windows) in the bottom right of the screen, I have a genuine upgrade from windows 8, so why is it asking me to activate it again? Windows 10 Pro has been working...