Windows 10: My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 got infected by 5 viruses

Discus and support My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 got infected by 5 viruses in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; yesterday i have updated my windows 10 pro 1809 to 1909. Today i was watching a youtube channel How To Download GTA San Andreas for FREE on PC! Fast &... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SAM KSHITIJ, Oct 28, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 got infected by 5 viruses

yesterday i have updated my windows 10 pro 1809 to 1909. Today i was watching a youtube channel How To Download GTA San Andreas for FREE on PC! Fast & Easy 178,672 views•May 15, 2020 2.8K 295 SHARE SAVE GameStarSpot. I did want to install gta san andreas so I did exactly the did. at opening the website. my windows shown me that my pc has infected by 5 viruses. and shown update your antivirus mc a free. I didnt have this antivirus in my pc by the way can i remove the virus from my pc forever with antivirus or is it fake to recieve mc afree antivirus software update. pls help me to remove 5 viruses from the pc.

:)

SAM KSHITIJ, Oct 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Oct 28, 2020
  3. buildzoid Win User
    Using Viruses to Fight Bacterial Infections

I actually thought this is the most logical step in medicine for some time now. Viruses are easy to modify and if they manage to modify them to be more stable(you do not one them to mutate over time like the cold/flu does) then you could end up with every human just taking a shot of a virus cocktail and never worry about a bacterial infections again. In theory you could design viruses to solve genetic disorders however that is probably a very long way of.
    I also remember that there were attempts to use an anti bacterial virus in the past however it killed ALL bacteria that it came across so it ended up killing the people who took the treatment because they went from infected to completely bacteria free which caused all kinds of other health issues that killed them anyway.

buildzoid, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 got infected by 5 viruses

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 got infected by 5 viruses

1. My Windows 10 Pro version 1909 got infected by 5 viruses - Similar Threads - Pro version 1909

2. My window 11 is infected with virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 11 is infected with virus: When I turn no my system terminal open and display "Hello" after 5 seconds it will turn off. I can't even reset my pc. I tried to reinstall windows it's still not working.I tried with USB installation but it also failed My temp folder is filled temporary file...
  3. is my laptop infected with a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is my laptop infected with a virus?: Hi, My laptop is a Lenovo intel Celeron rom 4gb ram 1 tb. I've been using this laptop since 2019 but since last year its been slow. especially after a threat was detected on my system. i used the offline windows defender to clear out threats but that has made my laptop...
  4. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  5. My computer is infected by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is infected by a virus: There is alot of pop ups when browsing the web, there are phone number to call but it is overseas numbers, is that Microsoft phone number? +9523145320 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-by-a-virus/72512569-8af6-4333-bb28-8f5d9561e1e5
  6. My PC Infected with Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC Infected with Virus: My laptop is not working. So bad that it runs csgo on lowest of lowest settings and still gets 30 fps. The reason why i came here though is for help ,my laptop has virus probably some new stuff that my free antivirus can't detect. Thus i have taken it upon myself to find a...
  7. My Device Got Infected

My Device Got Infected: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the...
  8. Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909: Using HP Pro 3500 with 2 user accounts which intermittently freezes when switching accounts & before the change password box appears. Have to switch off then power back on to overcome the issue. Windows updates are set to auto, so carried out when prompted & looked for the...
  9. Virus infection

Virus infection: i have encountered a .masodas virus which has infected my PC completely so please help, every file has been affected as .masodas extention. Please don't ask me to pay for the solution...
  10. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...