Windows 10: My windows 10 Pro was working fine and a couple of weeks back it just deactivated itself.

Discus and support My windows 10 Pro was working fine and a couple of weeks back it just deactivated itself. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was using my PC fine and then the little MSG at the bottom right popped up saying i need to activate window. The product key that i used at 1st does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OrlandoEchevarria, Jan 29, 2019.

1. My windows 10 Pro was working fine and a couple of weeks back it just deactivated itself.

I was using my PC fine and then the little MSG at the bottom right popped up saying i need to activate window. The product key that i used at 1st does not work any more i need help asap i dont have the money to buy windows 10 pro.

:)

OrlandoEchevarria, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2019
  4. My windows 10 Pro was working fine and a couple of weeks back it just deactivated itself.

deactivate to activate windows 10 pro

Hi Leslie,

It seems that you are referring to an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. Having said that, we suggest checking the article below on how to upgrade your brand new PC to Windows 10 Pro.

You can always hit us back if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 Pro was working fine and a couple of weeks back it just deactivated itself.

1. My windows 10 Pro was working fine and a couple of weeks back it just deactivated itself. - Similar Threads - Pro was working

2. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.: Hello,I've been using my pc for about 3 to 4 years now , I didn't have any problems with the activation key, but today suddently It deactivated itself.And when I try to re-enter the key manually again. It says" We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key...
  3. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.: Hello,I've been using my pc for about 3 to 4 years now , I didn't have any problems with the activation key, but today suddently It deactivated itself.And when I try to re-enter the key manually again. It says" We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key...
  4. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My windows just deactivated itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows just deactivated itself: Hi, I need a bit of help, it’s been a while since I’ve got my pc (like 8 years) and it came with windows 8/8.1 (I don’t remember) already installed then when windows 10 rolled around I did update to it and it has been working since then but today I boot up my pc and it tells...
  6. Windows 10 Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Deactivated itself.: Hello, My Windows 10 just deactivated itself. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this problem. I bought my License years ago and I don't know where my CD is. I would just like to know WHY it was deactivated. Thanks in advance....
  7. Windows 10 Deactivates Itself

Windows 10 Deactivates Itself: After downloading files on the internet, I got some infringement warning from ISP and I deleted the files and everything and the next time I turned on my laptop, it says that I’m not using a genuine copy of Windows 10. When I do a clean install, Windows 10 works perfectly...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Itself

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Itself: I purchased Windows 10 Pro download from the Microsoft Store on May 18, 2018. A few months ago, I noticed a watermark message in the bottom right hand corner of my screen telling me to Activate Windows. The problem is I don't have the product key or digital license needed...
  9. Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates

Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates: Hello. After updating windows to the latest version, my copy of Windows 10 Pro has deactivated itself. Before the update, this problem did not occur, and it was activated. It is not "already used on another device" because this IS the device i used it on. This key was...
  10. Windows 10 Pro was just deactivated

Windows 10 Pro was just deactivated: My system just changed from activated to not activated. Windows 10 Pro Version 1809, OS Build 17763.55. Ran the troubleshooter and its telling me that I need a Windows 10 Home Product Key and that I don't have Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows...