Windows 10: My Windows 10 PRO will not alow me to make ANY CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM.

Discus and support My Windows 10 PRO will not alow me to make ANY CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10 v 1809 (OS Build 17763.805) EVERYTHING one needs to do in Windows 10 PRO is to get "PERMISSION" in "USER ACCOUNT CONTROL" dialog popup to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jagman, Nov 9, 2019.

1. jagman Win User

My Windows 10 PRO will not alow me to make ANY CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM.

Windows 10 v 1809 (OS Build 17763.805)

EVERYTHING one needs to do in Windows 10 PRO is to get "PERMISSION" in "USER ACCOUNT CONTROL" dialog popup to APPROVE THE CHANGE. It suppose to have a YES and NO at the bottom. MINE, the YES is actually GONE, but the NO is still there.
    The FORUMS say the problem is the UAC IS ON and I need to turn it OFF to make changes. BUT I don’t think I want to “run” that way but need to test to see if UAC is the issue in Win 10 PRO.

I may have a virus but I have McAfee [FULL] and it finds nothing.

1. I do have an unknown program called “REIMAGE REPAIR” BUT can not remove , because of the “yes” missing from the UAC dialog to uninstall.
    2. Something has CHANGED MY ACCT and REMOVED MY “ADMINISTRATOR “ privileges

MADE MY ACCT: LOCAL ACCT and a GUEST ACCT.
    I tried several methods to “turn off my UAC but every one pops up the "dialog box" and it has NO YES FOR APPROVAL.
    I tried to do it on the CMD line but to get it to accept the command [CMD] it required the CMD command to be IN ADMIN, and the approval....
    So I tried to change the Registry to test the "YES" missing. There is a line that says "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System"
    Change "EnableLUA to "0" but it will not allow me to.

I am stuck, can not add, nor delete with a dialog without a YES.
    I can't give my Windows 10 Pro version number because "I need permission to do so and i do not have now"

ANYONE HAVE A CLUE?

:)

jagman, Nov 9, 2019

2. windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon.

hello

windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon.

i tried the way i uninstall programs and now it is not on the list of programs to be uninstalled and i also don't see it on program files list. i use a good antivirus and and malwarebytes and ccleaner and i find no problem or virus or malware. What can
    i do?

Please forgive my english.

Thank you

Shulamit

גפןשולמית, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  4. My Windows 10 PRO will not alow me to make ANY CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM.

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10 PRO will not alow me to make ANY CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM.

1. My Windows 10 PRO will not alow me to make ANY CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM. - Similar Threads - PRO alow CHANGES

2. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY **** PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY **** PASSWORD: I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERY **** WEEK LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE YOU GREEDY PIECES OF **** ****. MY ACCOUNT IS NOT AT RISK THE ONLY PERSON ACCESSING MY ACCOUNT IS YOU ANNOYING MOTHER ****. LET ME TALK TO A HUMAN SO I CAN GET YOUR **** **** COMPANY OFF MY BACK...
  3. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY **** PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY **** PASSWORD: I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERY **** WEEK LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE YOU GREEDY PIECES OF **** ****. MY ACCOUNT IS NOT AT RISK THE ONLY PERSON ACCESSING MY ACCOUNT IS YOU ANNOYING MOTHER ****. LET ME TALK TO A HUMAN SO I CAN GET YOUR **** **** COMPANY OFF MY BACK...
  4. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!: Windows 11 Home edition just FORCED me to change my password to log into MY OWN computer. It BLOCKED ME from signing into MY computer unless I change my password. WTH???!!!! What is happening? This is MY COMPUTER and it is MY PASSWORD. I DECIDE when and if I want to change...
  5. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!

STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!: Windows 11 Home edition just FORCED me to change my password to log into MY OWN computer. It BLOCKED ME from signing into MY computer unless I change my password. WTH???!!!! What is happening? This is MY COMPUTER and it is MY PASSWORD. I DECIDE when and if I want to change...
  6. Unable to make any change to my laptop's Windows System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to make any change to my laptop's Windows System: Hello. Recently I noticed that something weird happening on my computer. There are several things that might be a result of one same problem: failure to install 2004 as well as 20H2, error code 0x80002016 and 0x80070652 unable to reset the system, asking for the recovery...
  7. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD: I have been apart of your company FOR YEARS. But I'm done. You have LOST a customer because of your need to CONTROL people. My password MY LIFE, MY CHOICE. I have a disease that makes remembering things HARD, and having 10000000000 passwords, that are forced onto me is ****....
  8. My pc is not letting me making any changes to the device it says just no there is no yes

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is not letting me making any changes to the device it says just no there is no yes: Its just saying no there is no yes and i need to enter my admin user name and password to continue how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-letting-me-making-any-changes-to-the/46f0b998-8925-4a78-b013-48ea672b1a30
  9. Can't make any changes to my disk management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't make any changes to my disk management: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gitarthak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/himmgk/cant_make_any_changes_to_my_disk_management/
  10. windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon.

windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon.: hello windows 10 pro does"nt alow uninstall babylon. i tried the way i uninstall programs and now it is not on the list of programs to be uninstalled and i also don't see it on program files list. i use a good antivirus and and malwarebytes and ccleaner and i find no...