Windows 10: My windows 10 pro won't activate!

Discus and support My windows 10 pro won't activate! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently installed new hardwares on my pc, this includes a new CPU, GPU and motherboard, ever since I installed all of these, my system have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Myoko_Yukino, Mar 20, 2019.

1. My windows 10 pro won't activate!

I recently installed new hardwares on my pc, this includes a new CPU, GPU and motherboard, ever since I installed all of these, my system have been deactivated(I am using the same master drive), I tried using the troubleshoot function, clicking the "I recently change hardware" button doesn't work as well, it says "Unable to activate Windows We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used to reactivate the device that you’re using at the moment. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same Microsoft account that you linked to the Windows 10 digital licence on this device, or try again later.See other devices linked to your Microsoft account", but when I checked my Microsoft account status online in the website, it indeed shows the device I want to reactivate windows with, my Microsoft account is logged in by the way in the PC.

I need a immediate help because the words on the bottom right of the screen has been annoying me for a while.

Ask me anything if you need anymore information that might help with the situation.

:)

Myoko_Yukino, Mar 20, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My windows 10 pro won't activate! [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My windows 10 pro won't activate! [​IMG]

4. tops Win User

My windows 10 pro won't activate!

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My windows 10 pro won't activate!

1. My windows 10 pro won't activate! - Similar Threads - pro won't activate

2. why won't windows 10 pro activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't windows 10 pro activate?: i just purchased windows 10 pro from amazon. It is for a rig i built that has never had an OS install on it before. I installed the program from the provided USB and used the product key. I am being told that windows can not activate, and i have been provided 2 different...
  3. why won't windows 10 pro activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't windows 10 pro activate?: i just purchased windows 10 pro from amazon. It is for a rig i built that has never had an OS install on it before. I installed the program from the provided USB and used the product key. I am being told that windows can not activate, and i have been provided 2 different...
  4. why won't windows 10 pro activate?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 pro won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro won't activate: I built a new computer and installed windows 10 pro. I went to Microsoft to purchase a license. Whether my mistake or MS store I purchased a full download and key. When I downloaded the OS and key it immediately started to install on top of the previous install as an...
  6. Tried to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, won't activate.

Tried to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, won't activate.: Last weekend I purchased a new laptop which came bundled with Windows 10 Home. As I need this for work and need some features only available in Windows 10 Pro, I immediately purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Store app. The purchase shows in my MS Account purchase...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't activate: We have not used this computer for a while, we come back and it is not working. We replaced the RAM and BIOS Battery in the Computer and now it is working fine, only problem is it says it's not activated. We ran a scan to check what the key is and it's a Windows 10 Pro...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade won't activate: I have an HP PC that came with Windows 10 Home. I went to the Microsoft store and paid the upgrade cost to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. The upgrade process went fine, but now my Windows is not activated. I can't figure out how to get it to activate and the damn activation...
  9. Windows 10 Pro activation won't work.

Windows 10 Pro activation won't work.: When i try troubleshooter to activate the windows i keep getting this error that you can see in the screenshot below: - https://imgur.com/a/5TrttdO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-wont-work/e9199de2-28c4-4b06-baa6-a794ad14c477"
  10. Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate: Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. It looks like a great site. My PC was running Windows 7 Ultimate and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, my PC was in a perpetual "Reboot to finish installing updates" state, so I was unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows wont activate