Windows 10: My Windows 10 pro wont display more then 1 monitor

Discus and support My Windows 10 pro wont display more then 1 monitor in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Please help i'm trying to connect 2 monitors to my laptop I'm going to send some screen shots so you can help with my problem better [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by FasticBoss, Jun 26, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 pro wont display more then 1 monitor

Please help i'm trying to connect 2 monitors to my laptop

I'm going to send some screen shots so you can help with my problem better

My Windows 10 pro wont display more then 1 monitor [​IMG]

the monitors are plugged in the second screen it plugged in with a display port and the 3 screen is with a VGA cord if i put it on second screen only it goes to extended mode with the two monitors so i know i can have 2 active monitors but when i go back to extended only my pc and my second screen goes active

:)

FasticBoss, Jun 26, 2020

2. My Windows 10 pro wont display more then 1 monitor

Please help i'm trying to connect 2 monitors to my laptop

I'm going to send some screen shots so you can help with my problem better

the monitors are plugged in the second screen it plugged in with a display port and the 3 screen is with a VGA cord if i put it on second screen only it goes to extended mode with the two monitors so i know i can have 2 active monitors but when i go back to extended only my pc and my second screen goes active

FasticBoss, Jun 26, 2020
  3. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Jun 26, 2020
  4. elle_cid Win User

My Windows 10 pro wont display more then 1 monitor

When "Duplicate these Displays" is selected, external monitor displays upside down, but not the Surface Pro screen

After Windows 10 updates were automatically installed last night, my LG external monitor displays upside down when "Duplicate these displays" is selected under Display settings. With other options (Extend these displays, or Show only on 1, or Show only
    on 2) the external monitor shows the correct orientation. PC is Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 Pro operating system. LG monitor is 34UM95-p 34" Ultrawide IPS Monitor. Ctrl-Alt-Up or -Down do not work. Drivers are up to date. Thanks in advance
    for help/suggestions.

elle_cid, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 pro wont display more then 1 monitor

1. My Windows 10 pro wont display more then 1 monitor - Similar Threads - pro wont display

2. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why wont my pc display on my monitor?: I installed windows 10 on my pc after having windows 11 it said it was installing but since it finished my pc wont display on my monitor it says no support ive plugged other things into my monitor and they work perfectly but my pc wont work. It turns on but theres no display,...
  3. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my pc display on my monitor?: I installed windows 10 on my pc after having windows 11 it said it was installing but since it finished my pc wont display on my monitor it says no support ive plugged other things into my monitor and they work perfectly but my pc wont work. It turns on but theres no display,...
  4. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer showing ghost display as Display 1. And my connected monitor as the Display 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer showing ghost display as Display 1. And my connected monitor as the Display 2: Hello,I have an issue where my connected monitor is displayed as display 2:And a "Ghost display" that i can't even see or control is shown as display 1Now when I boot or update the pc I can only see the rendered screen when windows has been loaded.This also means I cannot go...
  6. Windows 10 Monitor 1 and 2 are not showing in Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Monitor 1 and 2 are not showing in Display: I want to add a 2nd monitor to my son's PC and when I got to display to extend from 1 to 2 monitors, NEITHER monitor boxes are showing. Detect doesn't find either of them. My son is currently using Monitor 1 to play his game but I wanted to add the other monitor and I can....
  7. Monitor Issues, Windows displays on Monitor 1 or Monitor 2 but will not extend or duplicate...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Issues, Windows displays on Monitor 1 or Monitor 2 but will not extend or duplicate...: When first turning on the computer, the motherboard screen and windows loading screen appears on both monitors, then when signing into Windows it reverts to only showing on monitor 1. After signing in I simply extend the screen using Windows + P and through display settings....
  8. 2 Monitor Display - Display 1 stuck on wrong monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 Monitor Display - Display 1 stuck on wrong monitor: I have a 2-monitor setup. As recently as yesterday 1/20/2020, the display settings had Display 1 on the left monitor main display and Display 2 on the right monitor. Today, Display 1 is on the right monitor regardless of how I configure the display settings. In the top...
  9. 1 monitor primary display and 4 monitor secondary display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1 monitor primary display and 4 monitor secondary display: Our church wants to setup a display composed of four 20" square monitor. This will be our secondary display. Computer specs at the moment: CPU: Intel i3-3210 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 210 RAM: 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz MB: ASUS P8H61-M LX3 PLUS R2.0 OS: Windows 10 Pro x64...
  10. Boot loop and more than 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop and more than 1 monitor: hey guys i found my problem. i thought i was having a infinite boot loop. I'll give some background to the scenario. #1 Upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10Pro(64) #2 Installed fine, but borked all installed games on steam, couldnt load a single one. A laundry list of...