Windows 10: My windows 10 product key is not working

Discus and support My windows 10 product key is not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i bought windows 10 home directly from microsoft store online and it's not working and giving me error code 0xc004f050 the product key you entered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by leamatina, Apr 12, 2020.

1. leamatina Win User

My windows 10 product key is not working

i bought windows 10 home directly from microsoft store online and it's not working and giving me error code 0xc004f050 the product key you entered didn't work.

:)

leamatina, Apr 12, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 12, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 12, 2020
  4. My windows 10 product key is not working

windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 product key is not working

1. My windows 10 product key is not working - Similar Threads - product key working

2. My Windows product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows product key doesn't work: I had to factory reset my computer due to technical issues and now when I try to enter the product key to activate Windows it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-product-key-doesnt-work/4a3273cb-2212-481a-b9bd-7e09db46f86b
  3. My product key is not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My product key is not working?: Hello, I am new to the PC world and my partner just built me one so we can game together while we were setting everything up and getting the product key which we bought from a reliable website when we put it in I kept getting 0xc004f050 and it states that it doesn't work....
  4. My product key is not working?

My product key is not working?: Hello, I am new to the PC world and my partner just built me one so we can game together while we were setting everything up and getting the product key which we bought from a reliable website when we put it in I kept getting 0xc004f050 and it states that it doesn't work....
  5. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  6. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  7. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My product key is not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My product key is not working: My product key had somehow changed to some organization, so tried entering my original product key but it says it doesn't work with error code 0xc004f50. I know the product key I am entering is my real product key but it is still showing this error...
  9. Windows 10 Product Key Not working

Windows 10 Product Key Not working: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope y'all are doing well. not like welp, I have a problem. Here's the problem: So I restarted my computer because I had mass of storage so I deleted every file, except the personal ones. and it said: Activate Windows. I was saying to myself,...
  10. Windows 10 product key not work

Windows 10 product key not work: I am trying to enter my windows 10 product key to activate it, but its dose not work. It was work before on the same system but I change the mother board and cpu. please help me to solve this issue. Thanks...