Windows 10: My windows 10 randomly boots to a black screen with cursor ?

Discus and support My windows 10 randomly boots to a black screen with cursor ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes but not all the time, I can easy open task manager and run explorer.exe I've tried to fix some things but I've had no luck yet, it's about 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheLlama23, Jan 14, 2021.

1. My windows 10 randomly boots to a black screen with cursor ?

Sometimes but not all the time, I can easy open task manager and run explorer.exe I've tried to fix some things but I've had no luck yet, it's about 1 in every 15 times although sometimes it's back to back

submitted by /u/TheLlama23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheLlama23, Jan 14, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 14, 2021
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jan 14, 2021
  4. My windows 10 randomly boots to a black screen with cursor ?

PC won’t boot to Windows 10, black screen with cursor

I have two monitors plugged into my PC, one in the GPU and one using the motherboard.

Today, my monitor plugged in the motherboard went completely pixelated randomly and froze my computer so I held down the power button.

When I turned it on, I got a windows blue screen saying Kernal error or something along those lines.

Now when I boot my PC, when it attempts to load windows after showing the ASUS logo and loading, my screen is completely black and there’s a mouse cursor I can move around and that’s it, nothing else appears
    at all.

After a few seconds of moving the mouse then stopping, the mouse will disappear. It also randomly displays a loading symbol next to the mouse every few seconds

I can boot into BIOS just fine but not into windows, any suggestions?

donnieberry1, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

My windows 10 randomly boots to a black screen with cursor ?

1. My windows 10 randomly boots to a black screen with cursor ? - Similar Threads - randomly boots black

2. My PC boots to this black screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC boots to this black screen with cursor.: I need help, what do I do, I just booted up my PC, it runs Windows 10, and after the HP logo goes away, the lock screen doesn't appear, instead it's a black screen, I can move my cursor around, but that's it, can't do anything, Is this a fix for this issue without...
  3. Windows 10 does not boot black screen and cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 does not boot black screen and cursor: Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Windows. I had two SSDs in the "mirror" dynamic disks, I used Acronis software to "break the mirror" and it broke my entire operating system. I converted the disks to "basic" using the Paragon tool and the datawas not lost, but...
  4. Random Black Screen Without Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Black Screen Without Cursor: Sometimes I randomly get a black screen without cursor when closing out of a game, however it has happened just as many times while I'm out of the room without any game or other app running. It has only happened once before being able to log in and mostly tends to happen a...
  5. Windows 10 not booting up - Black screen with cursor

Windows 10 not booting up - Black screen with cursor: I shut down my laptop properly - no hard boot - and the next time I turned it on, I got a black screen with the cursor. I have tried a bunch of things but to no avail. I don't have any peripherals attached. Everything was working fine until the last shut down, all...
  6. Random black screen, no cursor or sound

Random black screen, no cursor or sound: Hi! I recently installed new hardware; Asus ROG x470-F Gaming, Ryzen 5 2600 and G.Skill Trident Z RGB memory. I have updated to latest Windows 10, I have home edition, latest BIOS, latest driver for my GPU, GTX770. My problem is that at completely random times it all goes...
  7. Booting to black screen with cursor

Booting to black screen with cursor: Hello and thank you all for any help or ideas. In general, on startup my computer is 'scanning and repairing' drives, then booting into a black screen with cursor. I don't have a pc easily available to install usb boot programs but have tried a couple thus far. Refreshing or...
  8. Windows boots to black screen, no cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows boots to black screen, no cursor: Windows 10 Prof x64 Sager Laptop, i7 NVidia 980M<br /><br /> This morning I resumed my computer back from sleep and different programs started hanging. So, I decided to restart. I restarted my computer and it stayed on the restart screen for ages, like 30 minutes. So I...
  9. Windows 10 commonly boots to a black screen with no cursor?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 commonly boots to a black screen with no cursor?: Yeah, just registered with Ten Forums and all that good stuff, and so here's my first of possibly many issues I shall bring to you. xD I upgraded my preview build of Windows 10 (10130) to the pro final version because the preview wasn't able to find additional builds and kept...
  10. Windows 10 Booting to a black screen & white cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Booting to a black screen & white cursor: Hi, my PC has been acting up for about a week now. I have 2 Samsung 24inch Monitors and a decent gaming PC. I have tried all the options this forums has brought to me such as control alt delete and recovery mode, nothing has worked so far. i have just upgraded from 7-10...