Windows 10: My Windows 10 real time protection will no turn off

Discus and support My Windows 10 real time protection will no turn off in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please help me out if u can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WIZMIX, Mar 9, 2019.

1. WIZMIX Win User

My Windows 10 real time protection will no turn off

My Windows 10 real time protection will no turn off 55845f25-b95f-4496-9808-35c90f8b8a0e?upload=true.jpg

Please help me out if u can

:)

WIZMIX, Mar 9, 2019
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Mar 9, 2019
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

How do I turn off real -time protection?

Hi Rahul,

If you have Windows 10, you are getting the latest antivirus protection with Windows Defender. Windows Defender actively helps in protecting your PC from malware (malicious software), viruses, and security threats. Windows Defender uses real-time protection.

To turn Windows Defender real-time protection on or off, follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & Security.
    • Select Windows Defender, then turn Real-time protection
      on or off.
    If the on /off button is greyed out, refer to the answer of José Antonio
    Pontón Posada CEO on this thread for troubleshooting steps.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Jose Est, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 real time protection will no turn off - Similar Threads - real protection turn

2. My real time Protection not turning off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My real time Protection not turning off: I try to off the setting from 2 days. it's not working. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-real-time-protection-not-turning-off/cac0998f-f3ab-4f69-8a61-a9730b39a465
  3. My real time Protection not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My real time Protection not turning off: I try to off the setting from 2 days. it's not working. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-real-time-protection-not-turning-off/cac0998f-f3ab-4f69-8a61-a9730b39a465
  4. My real time Protection not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't turn off real-time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off real-time protection: I can't turn off the real-time protection or other options in Virus $ threat protection settings. I tried to use gpedit but didn't work either. I realized that I can't use some other functions like protection history still see the list of actions, but can't interact or...
  6. Can't turn off real-time protection

Can't turn off real-time protection: I can't turn off the real-time protection or other options in Virus $ threat protection settings. I tried to use gpedit but didn't work either. I realized that I can't use some other functions like protection history still see the list of actions, but can't interact or...
  7. Can't turn off real-time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Real time protection unable to be turned off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Real time protection unable to be turned off.: I'm trying to turn off the real time portection, when i flick the on switch to the off position, it automaticly goes back to the on switch.There are also ''this setting is managed by your administrator.'' on the other 3 security buttons....
  9. Real time protection unable to be turned off.

Real time protection unable to be turned off.: I'm trying to turn off the real time portection, when i flick the on switch to the off position, it automaticly goes back to the on switch.There are also ''this setting is managed by your administrator.'' on the other 3 security buttons....
  10. Permanently turning off Real-Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanently turning off Real-Time Protection: I'm tired of how much it's taking for my CPU. it's slowing down my computer sometimes at the worst time. Make it BETTER TO NOT DRAIN MY CPU, or tell me how to turn it off or set it to some special setting that's helluva lot easier to manage. I can't even permanently turn it...