Windows 10: My windows 10 recovery hung up at 88% for 14 hours!

Discus and support My windows 10 recovery hung up at 88% for 14 hours! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Hp notebook 15 db0043nr - recovery stuck at 88% 14 hrs. I have learned from forum that this is a common problem, not resolved in the forum. What do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenLittleton, Apr 1, 2021.

1. My windows 10 recovery hung up at 88% for 14 hours!

My Hp notebook 15 db0043nr - recovery stuck at 88% 14 hrs. I have learned from forum that this is a common problem, not resolved in the forum. What do do next? My notebook is only 8 months old and still in warranty. WHat do I do now?

Apparently this has been an old unresolved problem as I found a previous thread with no resolution that worked offered. Thanks.

:)

KarenLittleton, Apr 1, 2021

2. My update of W10 1511 hung at 88%.

Installation or download?

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 1, 2021
  3. PMVPC Win User
    My update of W10 1511 hung at 88%.

Original title: 1511 Update

My update of W10 1511 hung at 88%. I ran the troubleshooter and it gave me a choice between 1511 and "Background Intelligent Transfer Service" which I do not see in the updatesto be installled. I ran the troubleshooter and am told to Reset ServiceRegistration.
    HELP!!!

PMVPC, Apr 1, 2021
  4. PMVPC Win User

My windows 10 recovery hung up at 88% for 14 hours!

My update of W10 1511 hung at 88%.

The hang up occured during installation.

PMVPC, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

My windows 10 recovery hung up at 88% for 14 hours!

1. My windows 10 recovery hung up at 88% for 14 hours! - Similar Threads - recovery hung 88%

2. windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours: My D drive kept disappearing and then reappearing whenever I would restart my pc. I tried everything I could to fix that specifically and still couldn't fix it so I decided to reinstall windows since that was one of the suggestions. Now it's been stuck at 88% for 30+ hours. I...
  3. windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows local reinstallation stuck at 88% for 30+ hours: My D drive kept disappearing and then reappearing whenever I would restart my pc. I tried everything I could to fix that specifically and still couldn't fix it so I decided to reinstall windows since that was one of the suggestions. Now it's been stuck at 88% for 30+ hours. I...
  4. Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: In the title.For some more detail:My laptop has been bluescreening a lot recently. The BSOD itself resets so fast I can't read what the error is. About 70% of the time upon reboot the laptop says "no boot device could be found". Resetting BIOS has consistently worked as a...
  5. Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: In the title.For some more detail:My laptop has been bluescreening a lot recently. The BSOD itself resets so fast I can't read what the error is. About 70% of the time upon reboot the laptop says "no boot device could be found". Resetting BIOS has consistently worked as a...
  6. Windows 10 reset is hung up

Windows 10 reset is hung up: Going through the reset process to install Windows 10 from the Cloud. Everything seemed fine until the display got to "Resetting this PC 74%" It has hung up there. What should I do?...
  7. windows 10 update hung up at 90% for many hours

windows 10 update hung up at 90% for many hours: My windows 10 update to a new supported version hung up at 90% for many hours. I finally killed the update with a hard reboot. What would you recommend?...
  8. Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

Windows 10 install went from 97% to 88% and now stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: I have an hp pavilion that I am trying to reset, but during the install of windows 10 it seems to be stuck. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-install-went-from-97-to-88-and-now/1bffae87-2042-4e9d-afe8-a35a6e756e65
  9. Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours

Update to Windows 10 1903 Stuck at 88% for 3 hours: Again I have a machine that is stuck updating Windows. Stuck in a cul-de-sac. Going round and round. I know that it is hopeless to learn anything new from responses to this post. This is just one frustrated Windows user / admin. I am baffled by the inability to provide the...
  10. Update hung at 30% for 6 hours

Update hung at 30% for 6 hours: My laptop was updating to the latest preview build today, and has hung at 30%. I had to go out and when I got back 6 hours later, it is still hung at 30%. Is there any chance that it will actually complete the installation if I just leave it overnight, or is this as far...