Windows 10: my Windows 10 refuses to let me off of tablet mode

Discus and support my Windows 10 refuses to let me off of tablet mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer won't allow me to access my notification bar at all which is the only place where I could switch out of tablet mode. I've tried sending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by imjustagradthatneedscomph, Dec 5, 2018.

1. my Windows 10 refuses to let me off of tablet mode

my computer won't allow me to access my notification bar at all which is the only place where I could switch out of tablet mode. I've tried sending things to myself in hopes that the notification bar will pop up but it won't let me in.pressing or clicking on it doesn't help. Does anyone have any idea what I could do?

:)

imjustagradthatneedscomph, Dec 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 refuses to exit tablet mode

Hi Stephen,

There are different possible reasons as to why your computer is getting stuck in tablet mode. This could be caused by a recent update that was installed or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any recent changes made or updates that were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages when you attempted to switch back to desktop mode?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed?

As an initial recommendation, kindly follow the steps provided below to turn off tablet mode on your computer:

• Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I, and select the
      System icon.
    • Select Tablet Mode from the list on the left side, and select
      Use the appropriate mode for my hardware or Use desktop mode under the
      When I sign in option on the right hand side. (see screenshot below)

my Windows 10 refuses to let me off of tablet mode 61383cae-bf9f-40c4-96f2-64a007b831a8.jpg

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Dec 5, 2018
  4. my Windows 10 refuses to let me off of tablet mode

My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

my Windows 10 refuses to let me off of tablet mode

1. my Windows 10 refuses to let me off of tablet mode - Similar Threads - refuses let off

2. windows store refuses to let me play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store refuses to let me play roblox: i cant play roblox when i try it says i need a new app to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-refuses-to-let-me-play-roblox/d36a7287-47df-4324-86f9-c13eb1527132
  3. windows store refuses to let me play roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store refuses to let me play roblox: i cant play roblox when i try it says i need a new app to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-refuses-to-let-me-play-roblox/d36a7287-47df-4324-86f9-c13eb1527132
  4. My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.: My acer has been having many problems. The first problem is that it's stuck on the 'Preparing Automatic Repair' Windows 10 v3 loop. At first I couldn't f10 or f8 but I was able to use f10 to go into advanced settings.I tried to completely reset my computer through advanced...
  5. My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.: My acer has been having many problems. The first problem is that it's stuck on the 'Preparing Automatic Repair' Windows 10 v3 loop. At first I couldn't f10 or f8 but I was able to use f10 to go into advanced settings.I tried to completely reset my computer through advanced...
  6. Tablet not letting me in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Tablet not letting me in: I reset my password and pin but my windows 10 tablet still won't let me in. I've been using the right passwords too. But it still says wrong password. What do I do?...
  7. Windows refuses to let me use my headset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows refuses to let me use my headset.: I have no issues with other devices, and this headset has been nothing less than stellar; it's not an old headset, and I know for damn sure that the drivers or the headset itself are working just fine.When I dig into the device properties, Windows LOCKS it at 0.0dB for the...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in Tablet Mode? Here is how to turn off the Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck in Tablet Mode? Here is how to turn off the Tablet Mode: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Tablet Mode on Windows 10 device was introduced to make Windows 10 more user-friendly on 2-in-1 devices like the Surface Pro and the Surface Book. However, If your Windows 10 is stuck in Tablet Mode and can’t turn off [...] This post Windows 10 stuck in...
  9. Pc refuses to let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc refuses to let me log in: I turned my laptop into safe mode and i restarted by computer and now it says to log in, i have made sure i have used the correct password but my laptop refuses to log in so now im stuck logged out of my laptop...
  10. Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10 Continuum is Microsoft's new way of switching between tablet and desktop mode on a Windows 10 tablet or convertible PC as needed. Tablet mode makes Windows easier and...