Windows 10: My windows 10 reverted back to a old version from a few months back by itself

Discus and support My windows 10 reverted back to a old version from a few months back by itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; last night i shut down my pc, i come back this morning, turn my pc on and it's back to a version of my windows from june, how do i revert it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QDude1773, Sep 26, 2020.

1. My windows 10 reverted back to a old version from a few months back by itself

last night i shut down my pc, i come back this morning, turn my pc on and it's back to a version of my windows from june, how do i revert it back

submitted by /u/QDude1773
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QDude1773, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Rhen Pal Win User

My windows 10 reverted back to a old version from a few months back by itself

window 10 suddenly reverts to windows 7 after months

Hi,

Please clarify the following:

• Did you receive an error message before it reverts to Windows 7?
    • Were there any changes or updates made prior to this?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 reverted back to a old version from a few months back by itself

1. My windows 10 reverted back to a old version from a few months back by itself - Similar Threads - reverted old version

2. Revert back from 10 to 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revert back from 10 to 7: When I had windows 7 some how I deleted a file and was unable to boot the computer so I had windows 10 installed. I would like to go back to 7 but not sure if I do will I still have that same file missing? I am not very computer savvy but could use some advice has to what I...
  3. Revert back from 10 to 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert back from 10 to 7: When I had windows 7 some how I deleted a file and was unable to boot the computer so I had windows 10 installed. I would like to go back to 7 but not sure if I do will I still have that same file missing? I am not very computer savvy but could use some advice has to what I...
  4. Revert back from 10 to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.: Hi,I woke up this morning and as I went to login to my PC it was obviously doing some type of update because it was asking me to 'Finish Setting up your PC'. It then asked me to login to Windows all over again. It shows in my System properties that I'm still running Windows...
  6. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.: Hi,I woke up this morning and as I went to login to my PC it was obviously doing some type of update because it was asking me to 'Finish Setting up your PC'. It then asked me to login to Windows all over again. It shows in my System properties that I'm still running Windows...
  7. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

8. Favorites reverting back to an old sync?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Favorites reverting back to an old sync?: submitted by /u/GiusMara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8dapr/favorites_reverting_back_to_an_old_sync/
  9. Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes.: So I've just switched off from 1798 x 1080p to native resolution. And when I did it just switched me back or made my monitor run at 60hz which is bs since i know that It can handle 75hz on native res because I didn't have to overclock it at all. But it still keeps switching...
  10. Windows 10 revert back to old update?

Windows 10 revert back to old update?: Hello, I recently had to reset my PC and did not like the new Windows format and everything. A lot of my applications broke from this windows 2004 update and I would like to revert it back to Windows 1909. Is there any way of this as a lot of my friends still have 1909...