Windows 10: My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable

Discus and support My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My computer is not yet a year old, and nothing seems to be wrong with its hardware; but for the past three months, on an almost daily basis, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaffyDuckKangaroo, Sep 29, 2018.

1. My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable

Hello,

My computer is not yet a year old, and nothing seems to be wrong with its hardware; but for the past three months, on an almost daily basis, my screen shakes to the point of my not being able to see what's on either my Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge pages. I can't work on them again until I manage -- after some time trying -- to open another page on the browsers. Not sure what the problem is since it's the first time I've ever experienced it and it seems to have come out of the blue.

My laptop is a Thinkpad X270 and the operating system is Windows 10 Pro.

Thanks,

Daffy

:)

DaffyDuckKangaroo, Sep 29, 2018

2. Shaking Screen

Since the recent update of windows 10 i.e. 1803 I have been facing an issue in which my screen starts shaking all of the sudden according to my observations I have noticed that shaking of the screen begins whenever I watch a video in Google Chrome Web
    Browser please suggest me how to fix this issue as this is very annoying.

Never have I faced this issue in any of the previous versions of Windows also the shaking goes away as soon as I close-open the laptop LID once.

Divit Khullar, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable

1. My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable - Similar Threads - Screen Shakes Point

2. Shaking screen Effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shaking screen Effect?: I wanted to know when you guys were going to plan on adding a Quake Effect to ClipChamp? You know... like the Quake effect in PowerDirector? Cause I feel that my videos are not as entertaining to my viewers... and I also feel like ClipChamp has too little editing options in...
  3. My PC suddenly became incredibly slow to the point it's barely useable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC suddenly became incredibly slow to the point it's barely useable: Two days ago I started my computer. Didn't notice anything wrong until I booted up a game. For some reason when I played the game I had stupidly low FPS I usually get well over 200FPS on that game and everything I did had like a 2 second delay. I restarted my PC to try and...
  4. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Shaking with a line: Whenever I go to use my laptop on windows 10 it seems that there is a line at the top of the screen. It pops up regularly, but now whenever it appears the screen shakes. I've tried reinstalling and updating the display driver, I've turned it off and on, I've tried everything...
  5. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Shaking with a line: Whenever I go to use my laptop on windows 10 it seems that there is a line at the top of the screen. It pops up regularly, but now whenever it appears the screen shakes. I've tried reinstalling and updating the display driver, I've turned it off and on, I've tried everything...
  6. My computer screen is pixelated and shaking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer screen is pixelated and shaking: This happened out of nowhere if someone knows whats happening it would be a huge help thanks. submitted by /u/Someone_78234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mdpom6/my_computer_screen_is_pixelated_and_shaking/
  7. WINDOWS SCREEN SHAKING

WINDOWS SCREEN SHAKING: hi i would like to ask how to fix the screen? i searched everything. I tried : - updating, rolling back and uninstall the device manager. - uninstalling apps that may cause the shaking - updating the windows all of it didnt work. it isn’t flickering. i think this is...
  8. screen shaking

screen shaking: Hello My laptop screen shaking ,,, Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,, Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shaking/9302c305-d9fc-43ba-9d98-8735266ac1c7
  9. Laptop screen is shaking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is shaking: Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-is-shaking/7db47e82-de20-45db-a9cc-d256164e7f61
  10. Screen Shaking and Jumping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Shaking and Jumping: How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-shaking-and-jumping/dc21a5b8-9ce1-4375-a586-864f3d1eb538

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mouse is shaking when point in the taskbar

2. my screen shakes

3. screen shakes windows

4. windows 10 screen shakes,
  5. win 10 screen shakes