Windows 10: My windows 10 security settings don't appear.

Discus and support My windows 10 security settings don't appear. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 security settings don't appear. It has just gone. I can't find it at all. But in services windows security is running. [IMG][IMG][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Asif_125, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Asif_125 Win User

My windows 10 security settings don't appear.

My windows 10 security settings don't appear. It has just gone. I can't find it at all. But in services windows security is running.

My windows 10 security settings don't appear. [​IMG]My windows 10 security settings don't appear. [​IMG]My windows 10 security settings don't appear. [​IMG]

:)

Asif_125, Jul 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. My windows 10 security settings don't appear. - Similar Threads - security settings don't

2. Privacy and Security settings in windows 11 don't respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and Security settings in windows 11 don't respond.: I'm unable to access my Privacy and security settings in windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-and-security-settings-in-windows-11-dont/7f710431-24d1-4ba6-bc86-9edecf80dbdf
  3. Privacy and Security settings in windows 11 don't respond.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy and Security settings in windows 11 don't respond.: I'm unable to access my Privacy and security settings in windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-and-security-settings-in-windows-11-dont/7f710431-24d1-4ba6-bc86-9edecf80dbdf
  4. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings: We've just upgraded our office computers to Windows 10 and Office 365 and we seem to have lost the ability to change the background window colour.On Windows 7 : control panel : display : advanced : window : allowed you to select any colour you like and the 'window' part of...
  5. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings: We've just upgraded our office computers to Windows 10 and Office 365 and we seem to have lost the ability to change the background window colour.On Windows 7 : control panel : display : advanced : window : allowed you to select any colour you like and the 'window' part of...
  6. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. 1. windows security app don't show anything. 2. windows security > settings > manage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1. windows security app don't show anything. 2. windows security > settings > manage...: 3. find security apps in Microsoft store shows > wait a while, then try that again. something happened on our end. 4. Avast free antivirus app have the option to install, in Microsoft store, but it was installed from the web. if you attempt to install, it shows - we couldn't...
  8. 1. windows security app don't show anything. 2. windows security > settings > manage...

1. windows security app don't show anything. 2. windows security > settings > manage...: 3. find security apps in Microsoft store shows > wait a while, then try that again. something happened on our end. 4. Avast free antivirus app have the option to install, in Microsoft store, but it was installed from the web. if you attempt to install, it shows - we couldn't...
  9. 1. windows security app don't show anything. 2. windows security > settings > manage...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. My windows settings appear to be corrupt

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows settings appear to be corrupt: First of all, the PC and copy of windows are brand new got them in january. Since I first bought i could not help but notice how in the display settings some settings have weird text instead of the options that should be available. For example: [ATTACH] When I click the...