Windows 10: My Windows 10 services are not working properly,need assistance asap.

Discus and support My Windows 10 services are not working properly,need assistance asap. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG][IMG]I came up to this issue where most of my services are not working suddenly. Internet is not working, i cannot connect to my wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bijoy_05, May 17, 2020.

1. bijoy_05 Win User

My Windows 10 services are not working properly,need assistance asap.

My  Windows 10 services are not working properly,need assistance asap. [​IMG]My  Windows 10 services are not working properly,need assistance asap. [​IMG]My  Windows 10 services are not working properly,need assistance asap. [​IMG]I came up to this issue where most of my services are not working suddenly. Internet is not working, i cannot connect to my wifi network, nor is the audio working properly. My pin for entering windows isnt working. As it says "something happened, your pin isnt available" on the lock screen. When i restarted this service, error 1068 occurs I need assistance on this issue asap. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

bijoy_05, May 17, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Search option is not working properly in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Magnifier in windows?

• Are you facing issues with Magnifier or Search bar?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Restart the Service and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type Services.msc In the search box.

• Select Windows Search.

• Restart the services and set the service as Automatic.
    Step 2: Run the
    Search and Indexing troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Search and Indexing
      troubleshooter.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 services are not working properly,need assistance asap. - Similar Threads - services are working

2. Windows ics service not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ics service not working properly.: I am using my laptop to connect to wifi and then using the single ethernet port to share internet to my Xbox 360 but as soon as I turn on ICS my wifi stays connected to my wifi but suddenly says no internet connection, I have unistalled my antivirus as the laptop does not...
  3. Bootcamp assistant not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp assistant not working properly: device: macbook pro 2019 with an intel i7 chipproblem: I was trying to install windows 10 on my macbook pro 2019 and when I start the system, this menu poped upI haven't gotten into the system yet, it says error code 0xc000025. Now I am just stuck on this page and cant leave...
  4. Bootcamp assistant not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp assistant not working properly: device: macbook pro 2019 with an intel i7 chipproblem: I was trying to install windows 10 on my macbook pro 2019 and when I start the system, this menu poped upI haven't gotten into the system yet, it says error code 0xc000025. Now I am just stuck on this page and cant leave...
  5. Bootcamp assistant not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. INTERNET NOT WORKING ! I NEED IT TO WORK ASAP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTERNET NOT WORKING ! I NEED IT TO WORK ASAP!: I CANNOT CONNECT ON THE WIFI !!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ! MY WORK GETS STOPPED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-not-working-i-need-it-to-work-asap/2c88cf11-7019-44c1-8589-4c05691b66c9
  7. INTERNET NOT WORKING ! I NEED IT TO WORK ASAP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INTERNET NOT WORKING ! I NEED IT TO WORK ASAP!: I CANNOT CONNECT ON THE WIFI !!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ! MY WORK GETS STOPPED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-not-working-i-need-it-to-work-asap/2c88cf11-7019-44c1-8589-4c05691b66c9
  8. INTERNET NOT WORKING ! I NEED IT TO WORK ASAP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Need more assistance with services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need more assistance with services: Hi All I have 3 questions. My much appreciation to anyone who is able to assist with my lack of reading abilities. I did attempt to do some research but unfortunately my research skills maybe lacking. I have programs that I can't seem to match up with the services listed...
  10. USB Not working. NEED HELP ASAP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Not working. NEED HELP ASAP!: My usb posts suddenly stopped working. Someone please help me I need to use them very soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-working-need-help-asap/8fdf5921-6c5a-4b15-8d80-959d790858b6