Windows 10: My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

Discus and support My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey. So I reset my PC because for whatever reason my Windows 10 Sign in was broken. I was unable to Sign into the Windows Store, Insider Previews,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by emperornero, Aug 24, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

Hey.

So I reset my PC because for whatever reason my Windows 10 Sign in was broken. I was unable to Sign into the Windows Store, Insider Previews, nothing related to the settings menu lets me sign into my Windows account. However, my Windows 10 is activated. As a result, I can't use any features that require signing in, because windows doesn't let me sign in.

Microsoft support is useless.

Things I've tried:
    - WSReset
    - System Restore to Previous Updates
    - Safe Mode with Networking
    - Resetting the PC completely - Worked fine until updating Windows again.

Here is a video of what happens. I'm on Build 19041 and I do not want to have to Reset my PC again. Then I have to set everything back up for work a 3rd time, and it's going to overall be a complete pain in the ass.

https://youtu.be/P6IBIpdcSXU

:)

emperornero, Aug 24, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

Those seem relatively trivial.

You could try e.g. options 3,4 here:
    Windows 10 Cannot Sign into Microsoft Account, How to Fix It

and try Tweaking.com's free repair tool to reset services for example- follow the steps and select only appropriate repairs.

Something somewhat similar here, where an in-place upgrade repair did help- bear in mind that does a lot, including resetting services, so suggest you try that first.
    Cant sign into my Microsoft Account

You can confirm whether this is a user profile issue (which an in-place upgrade repair won't address) by creating a new user for test purposes, logging in as that user. If you don't then see the same problem, an in-place upgrade repair is unlikely to help.

dalchina, Aug 24, 2020
  3. My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

These are the only updates that have been done.

Things stopped working again after the 8/22 update. I tried rolling back the update, but that did nothing, so I'm lost.

My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything. [​IMG]

4. My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

Hey.

So I reset my PC because for whatever reason my Windows 10 Sign in was broken. I was unable to Sign into the Windows Store, Insider Previews, nothing related to the settings menu lets me sign into my Windows account. However, my Windows 10 is activated. As a result, I can't use any features that require signing in, because windows doesn't let me sign in.

Microsoft support is useless.

Things I've tried:
    - WSReset
    - System Restore to Previous Updates
    - Safe Mode with Networking
    - Resetting the PC completely - Worked fine until updating Windows again.

Here is a video of what happens. I'm on Build 19041 and I do not want to have to Reset my PC again. Then I have to set everything back up for work a 3rd time, and it's going to overall be a complete pain in the ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, please help.

Thema:

1. My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything. - Similar Threads - Sign broken Tried

2. everything is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything is broken: everything is broken I'm on windows 10Whenever i try to open personalization or display settings from the desktop right click on desktop and click display settings or personalization it says "This app does not have file associated with it for this action."Second of all, all...
  3. everything is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everything is broken: everything is broken I'm on windows 10Whenever i try to open personalization or display settings from the desktop right click on desktop and click display settings or personalization it says "This app does not have file associated with it for this action."Second of all, all...
  4. everything is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything: thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-broken-icons-on-windows-10-tryed/cc4064b6-0b34-4a5e-8525-58a10cd6b6f5
  6. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything: thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-broken-icons-on-windows-10-tryed/cc4064b6-0b34-4a5e-8525-58a10cd6b6f5
  7. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

8. No pdf previews tried everything. the file explorer is broken.

No pdf previews tried everything. the file explorer is broken.: still no previews on PDFS in file explorer I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. brand new pc.re installed windows, clean install nothing.adobe acrobat general settings, nothing.regeadit fix, nothing.tried the change it to adobe acrobat in properties, nothing.even tried PowerToys ,...
  9. Everything is broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Everything is broken: I can't install HEVC Video Extensions, I've been on another thread that had solutions, and none of them worked for me, it's saying that windows update is disabled, and when I go to troubleshoot it there's no problems, and I have no way of checking if my system is up to date,...
  10. My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.: Hey. So I reset my PC because for whatever reason my Windows 10 Sign in was broken. I was unable to Sign into the Windows Store, Insider Previews, nothing related to the settings menu lets me sign into my Windows account. However, my Windows 10 is activated. As a result, I...