Windows 10: My windows 10 Store stopped working months ago, and this past week my sticky notes has...

Discus and support My windows 10 Store stopped working months ago, and this past week my sticky notes has... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any ideas? Not sure what to do and have tried some of the suggestions from google search results. submitted by /u/school_throw92 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/school_throw92, Mar 31, 2020.

1. My windows 10 Store stopped working months ago, and this past week my sticky notes has...

Any ideas? Not sure what to do and have tried some of the suggestions from google search results.

submitted by /u/school_throw92
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/school_throw92, Mar 31, 2020
  2. unimatter Win User

Sticky Notes App stopped working on Windows 10

Sticky Notes worked fine in the past, but at some point it stopped working. Initially when it stopped working, the app would show in the task bar but the notes would not display anywhere. I could see them in the notes list, but they would not show up on
    the desktop. I've recently updated Windows 10 to 1903, and now StickyNotes just crashes on startup. It displays "Loading Sticky Notes..." briefly and then disappears.

I've tried all the suggestions (reset, uninstall/reinstall, re-register, troubleshooter, etc.). I've been scoured the registry and removed all StickyNotes entries. Nothing has worked. Is there any way to get this simple app working??

unimatter, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Apr 1, 2020
  4. My windows 10 Store stopped working months ago, and this past week my sticky notes has...

Sticky Notes stopped working

Sticky Notes stopped working for no apparent reason. At startup, this message appears: "Sticky notes is no longer available to you" and tells me to go to the store. When I click the button to go to the store, it takes me to the Sticky Notes page on
    the Windows store and shows that there was an update to Sticky Notes, however I cannot download it for some reason. The error code given is 0x803F8001, which as I understand it is just a general Store error.

I can't use Sticky Notes and can't fix or uninstall the installation.

Ahmed Jalel, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 Store stopped working months ago, and this past week my sticky notes has...

1. My windows 10 Store stopped working months ago, and this past week my sticky notes has... - Similar Threads - Store stopped working

2. In the past 2 weeks, both my left ctrl and Shift has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the past 2 weeks, both my left ctrl and Shift has stopped working: 2 weeks ago, my left ctrl key stopped working spontaneously, and today, my left shift key also stopped working.I have tried things like reinstalling drivers and looking for windows updates.It still doesn't work, does anybody have a solution?...
  3. In the past 2 weeks, both my left ctrl and Shift has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In the past 2 weeks, both my left ctrl and Shift has stopped working: 2 weeks ago, my left ctrl key stopped working spontaneously, and today, my left shift key also stopped working.I have tried things like reinstalling drivers and looking for windows updates.It still doesn't work, does anybody have a solution?...
  4. In the past 2 weeks, both my left ctrl and Shift has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My Microsoft store, Sticky notes and Calculator is not working even not opening and...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store, Sticky notes and Calculator is not working even not opening and...: I want to know why this is happening and what can i do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-sticky-notes-and-calculator-is/24439dc9-142c-4b6d-96a7-df6df426a3e1
  6. Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.: Lately when I try to use keyboard shortcuts to copy or paste with Sticky Notes it doesn't work right. It usually requires me to do it twice. Has anyone else seen this, and is there a fix? submitted by /u/PeterPanLives [link] [comments]...
  7. Sticky Notes pasting text as images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes pasting text as images: When I copy editable text from the internet or onenote and paste it into the sticky notes app it pastes as an uneditable image and not text. I tried to erase the cache in the C drive-users-my id-app data-roaming-microsoft-sticky notes. I am still having the same issue, its...
  8. Sticky Notes App stopped working on Windows 10

Sticky Notes App stopped working on Windows 10: Sticky Notes worked fine in the past, but at some point it stopped working. Initially when it stopped working, the app would show in the task bar but the notes would not display anywhere. I could see them in the notes list, but they would not show up on the desktop. I've...
  9. Sticky notes stop working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky notes stop working.: When i start up Sticky Notes it shows that it's running but the notes will not pop up when I hit new note or when try to open my save notes it does nothing. Also, it lets me right click on it abd see the option under tasks like [note list] and its [settings] but other than...
  10. My Sticky Notes is not working

My Sticky Notes is not working: Help... My sticky notes is not working... How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sticky-notes-is-not-working/9e066f17-a5a8-4254-b211-d1dfb96861cb