Windows 10: My Windows 10 suddenly makes applications NOT TO RESPOND

Discus and support My Windows 10 suddenly makes applications NOT TO RESPOND in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I had this update from Windows 10, everything was working fine for the past 2 days. Normal browsing from Facebook, Instagram on browser, Photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eros John Nepomuceno, Dec 23, 2018.

1. My Windows 10 suddenly makes applications NOT TO RESPOND

Recently I had this update from Windows 10, everything was working fine for the past 2 days. Normal browsing from Facebook, Instagram on browser, Photo uploads and video editing. Suddenly, Photoshop, Avast, Steam, editing websites stopped and not to respond. Every time I open those applications and other ones, they "Don't respond", turns white and asks me to close program or wait to respond which really annoys me. I can't finish anything, I can't finish and videos and games because of it. Any help I can get? My Windows 10 suddenly makes applications NOT TO RESPOND :(

:)

Eros John Nepomuceno, Dec 23, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Windows 10 suddenly makes applications NOT TO RESPOND

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

My Windows 10 suddenly makes applications NOT TO RESPOND

1. My Windows 10 suddenly makes applications NOT TO RESPOND - Similar Threads - suddenly makes applications

2. Microsoft windows applications are not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft windows applications are not responding.: Microsoft windows applications are not working and this has been happening for 3 days . My applications cant function, my apps happen to be in an error phase and they can't open . The windows security is doing nothing about this problem that i'm facing. There's just a lot of...
  3. Microsoft windows applications are not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft windows applications are not responding.: Microsoft windows applications are not working and this has been happening for 3 days . My applications cant function, my apps happen to be in an error phase and they can't open . The windows security is doing nothing about this problem that i'm facing. There's just a lot of...
  4. Microsoft windows applications are not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. JAVA suddenly not responding

JAVA suddenly not responding: Not talking about the "not responding" error message. Its not responding at all, whenever i try to open a program that is java based, whether it is the app for configuring java or a unifi controller, nothing comes up, no error messages. I have tried to search the web to find...
  6. Applications not responding

Applications not responding: My computer frequently locks up with the requested app "Not Responding." How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-not-responding/c5d8290c-ef85-46f8-8a38-daf1ac91ea4b
  7. Windows 10, applications closing suddenly

Windows 10, applications closing suddenly: My laptop is not the best and I'm not really the best at keeping it stable, but it still functions and the worst that normally happens are (not responding) on my application. I normally have multiple things open such as steam, google chrome with a few tabs open and discord....
  8. Windows 10 suddenly stops responding

Windows 10 suddenly stops responding: I've been experiencing very limited functionality on my desktop for the past several weeks. I will be using it and all of a sudden it will stop responding. The mouse will still move but I cannot click on anything, start/stop programs and am forced to power off. Sometimes...
  9. Windows 10 Applications Not Responding And Tabbing Out?

Windows 10 Applications Not Responding And Tabbing Out?: When using any application, for example google chrome or minecraft, my computer seems to constantly be refreshing the application for some reason. When I click on the application task manager says that the program is unresponsive, but after the click is registered the program...
  10. Windows 10 - applications wont run not responding.

Windows 10 - applications wont run not responding.: Hello i have an Windows 10 Pro. I have an problems with that windows . I dont know if it is hardware or software issue. Some of the applications randomly wont run. I mean i am clicking to open and nothing happens. I cant run task manager because he wont opening. I cant run...