Windows 10: My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet.

Discus and support My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet. Even if I try to open them on internet browser, Chrome or Edge. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sajeet mopala, Apr 15, 2021.

1. My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet.

My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet. Even if I try to open them on internet browser, Chrome or Edge.

I have reset internet setting and Firewall. Still its blocking. However on wifi they are working.

Also, just to test I have connect my ethernet cable to different system to check if its my system issue or internet provider. Interestingly, both Dropbox and teams are working on other systems.

I have tried turned on/off automatic proxy setup, still no answer.

Please advice if I'm missing anything.

:)

sajeet mopala, Apr 15, 2021

2. Data trough 4G mobile broadband connection blocked when ethernet connected

Hi Robert,

It appears that Windows is managing your connection. It only allows you to connect to your mobile broadband connection if you're not connected to either Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. To work around this behavior, I suggest disabling this feature to allow
    you to manually connect to your cellular or mobile connection. Please follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular.
    2. Uncheck the box for Let Windows manage this connection.
    3. Once done, try connecting manually to your mobile broadband while Ethernet is connected and see if it works.

For more information about mobile broadband connection, please check out,
    Cellular settings in Windows 10

Please update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Windows 10 apps not working on the Ethernet Windows 10 VPN internet connection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please let us know:

• Does this issue occur only with Microsoft apps?

• Are you able to browse any website while connected to internet?

• Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

As you have mentioned that you are connected to internet with Ethernet via Windows VPN, I would suggest you
    try disconnecting VPN and see if you are able to access the applications.

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 15, 2021
  4. AndrewCar Win User

My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet.

No internet after connecting Home AV system Ethernet cable

Dell XPS8900 Desktop System works fine, then I connect the Ethernet from the PC to the new Home HiFi AV system (via Sonos S-Connect) After that I get no access to the internet. If I disconnect the Ethernet cable (and reboot?) I get internet again. If I
    connect the Ethernet cable after first establishing access to the internet, I get internet AND control of the Home HiFi AV system until the PC goes to sleep or is turned off, then no internet again. Any suggestions please. Regards

AndrewCar, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet.

1. My windows 10 system is blocking teams and Dropbox from connecting to internet on ethernet. - Similar Threads - system blocking teams

2. Windows 10 blocked internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blocked internet connection: Hello, Hope someone will help me here with issue I'm having please. Windows 10 Internet completely blocked. Non of Browsers working, non of the apps will connect. Windows update also is not connecting. Appears that Microsoft Edge was updated just before the issue. Tried:...
  3. Windows 10 blocked internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blocked internet connection: Hello, Hope someone will help me here with issue I'm having please. Windows 10 Internet completely blocked. Non of Browsers working, non of the apps will connect. Windows update also is not connecting. Appears that Microsoft Edge was updated just before the issue. Tried:...
  4. Windows 10 blocked internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No ethernet internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No ethernet internet connection: I had to reset my pc yesterday and after that it says no that there is no internet connection i alredy tried all solutions i coud find usb tethering from my phone doesn't work either...
  6. No ethernet internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No ethernet internet connection: I had to reset my pc yesterday and after that it says no that there is no internet connection i alredy tried all solutions i coud find usb tethering from my phone doesn't work either...
  7. Ethernet not connecting to the internet.

Ethernet not connecting to the internet.: I connect to the internet via an ethernet connection through electric powerline modules. It has been running great until a couple of days ago. My computer says that I'm connected with internet access until I run a diagnostic. It says that the connection between your access...
  8. Ethernet connected but no internet

Ethernet connected but no internet: Ethernet connected but no internet, my motherboard does not support wifi z170a. I have tried ipconfig /all ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew I've tried rebooting and doing netsh int ip reset and netsh winsock reset I've...
  9. Sharing Internet Connection FROM WiFi TO Ethernet

Sharing Internet Connection FROM WiFi TO Ethernet: Hi, I am trying to share an internet connection from a Windows 10 Laptop to a device that cannot access a Username/Password secured WiFi Network. However I cannot seem to stop the Ethernet Connection from automatically turning the WiFi off. I have tried changing the...
  10. Firewall blocking Ethernet connection?

Firewall blocking Ethernet connection?: So I just unpackaged my computer after moving back to the states (been in storage since Oct 1st). Connect everything and it doesn't recognize the Ethernet connection to the Internet. Call my isp to troubleshoot. They have me turn off my firewall in Windows. Right away my...