Windows 10: My Windows 10 system keeps shutting down with this:

Discus and support My Windows 10 system keeps shutting down with this: in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 2/18/2020 11:20:31 AM Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level: Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeonFeder, Feb 18, 2020.

1. LeonFeder Win User

My Windows 10 system keeps shutting down with this:

Log Name: System
    Source: EventLog
    Date: 2/18/2020 11:20:31 AM
    Event ID: 6008
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: Leon-T570-Laptop
    Description:
    The previous system shutdown at 10:33:33 AM on ‎2/‎18/‎2020 was unexpected.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="EventLog" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-02-18T16:20:31.153772500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>24863</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Leon-T570-Laptop</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>10:33:33 AM</Data>
    <Data>‎2/‎18/‎2020</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>7654</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Binary>E4070200020012000A00210021008F01E4070200020012000F00210021008F01600900003C000000010000006009000000000000B00400000100000000000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

LeonFeder, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2020
  3. System not shutting down Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that when you select the option to Shutdown, only the display is going Off and the system is not shutting down. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by to Large icons and click on
      Power Options
    • In the left pane, click on Choose what the power button does.
    • In the right pane, under power button settings select
      Shut down
      from the drop down list.
    • Click on Save Changes and close the window.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 system keeps shutting down with this: - Similar Threads - system keeps shutting

2. System shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System shuts down: I have a strix g15 advantage edition it's plugged to an external monitor. I turned on the laptop and it said that windows has replaced the drivers or something like that and the drivers just disappeared. This has happened a couple times and this time I got mad and hit my...
  3. Windows 10 keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down: Windows keep shutting down was unable to do the recent update when it started shutting down every few minutes. Tried doing other suggestions. Still shutting down thanks any help I can get. Dan...
  4. windows keeps shutting down

windows keeps shutting down: I will be right in the middle of reading some news or something and all of a sudden I get a screen that says Microsoft has encountered a problem and will have to restart. My screen goes black but it never restarts on its own. I have to manually power off and wait 30 seconds...
  5. system shutting down

system shutting down: when i tried to open google meets in either chrome or in edge system shutting down and i am getting green screen with stop code error 'SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION'. Under what failed getting 'SPUVCbv x64sys...
  6. Shutting down the system !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shutting down the system !: Several months ago I have notice shutting down system sign. Is there a malware ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/shutting-down-the-system/bd1aa22b-112d-4b31-a8cc-1d0661b4a725
  7. My system keeps shutting down while gaming ..

My system keeps shutting down while gaming ..: So whenever i play games on my laptop my laptop shuts down unexpectedly ... what is happening? i have tied reinstalling windows and it doesn't work Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 15-04-2020 19:41:22 Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None...
  8. System is shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System is shutting down: After the recent update, my system laptop shuts down automatically, when its not intended to; for example when the lid is closed it is supposed to sleep, yes i have checked the power settings;- it is set to sleep and other scenarios where i leave the computer to sleep for a...
  9. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...
  10. shutting down system

in Windows 10 Support
    shutting down system: For some reason my system will not shut down and turn off completely under windows 10; only my monitor will go into power save mode but my system itself will just restart. Is this because I have a board that is not windows 10 compatible and the fact that its using just very...