Windows 10: My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ?

Discus and support My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using all in one hp pavilion its Windows 10 is taking space of 30gb. Please find the attached screenshot.Kindly tell me how to reduce it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yatharth Sharma1, May 20, 2023.

1. My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ?

I am using all in one hp pavilion its Windows 10 is taking space of 30gb. Please find the attached screenshot.Kindly tell me how to reduce it.

:)

Yatharth Sharma1, May 20, 2023
Thema:

My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ?

1. My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ? - Similar Threads - taking 30gb storage

2. Whats taking up this much storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats taking up this much storage?: My name is Aiden and im just a typical gamer and i realized that my computer is so laggy. I just got this computer on Christmas and today when i checked it said my installed apps in settings are using 100gb. I couldn't find the app that was using this much storage. The app...
  3. Whats taking up this much storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats taking up this much storage?: My name is Aiden and im just a typical gamer and i realized that my computer is so laggy. I just got this computer on Christmas and today when i checked it said my installed apps in settings are using 100gb. I couldn't find the app that was using this much storage. The app...
  4. Whats taking up this much storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My storage suddenly went down from 40gb to 30gb left to only 8gb.

My storage suddenly went down from 40gb to 30gb left to only 8gb.: My storage was originally 40gb left, I then installed something from a sketchy website and it didn't download so i uninstalled it and i was left with 30gb. I tried to download it again but this time ended up I with 8gb left. I used Windows to try solve the problem and it...
  6. My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ?: I am using all in one hp pavilion its Windows 10 is taking space of 30gb. Please find the attached screenshot.Kindly tell me how to reduce it....
  7. My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ?

My Windows 10 taking 30gb of storage, what to do ?: I am using all in one hp pavilion its Windows 10 is taking space of 30gb. Please find the attached screenshot.Kindly tell me how to reduce it....
  8. What is taking up storage?

What is taking up storage?: Hello, I have this problem where I barely have any space left on my 475GB SSD. when I look in settings, it says that installed apps take up around 350GB, but when I click on installed apps, It says that the largest one is 3GB. This is obviously not true. I mostly have games...
  9. What is taking up storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is taking up storage?: Hello, I have this problem where I barely have any space left on my 475GB SSD. when I look in settings, it says that installed apps take up around 350GB, but when I click on installed apps, It says that the largest one is 3GB. This is obviously not true. I mostly have games...
  10. Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Uncle-Festers-Uncle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kexn4p/oh_thats_what_was_taking_up_all_the_storage/