Windows 10: My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display

Discus and support My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display Have same problem with action center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnDanahy1, May 17, 2020.

1. My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display

My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display

Have same problem with action center

:)

JohnDanahy1, May 17, 2020
  2. CalBro Win User

Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/display full month

Ever since installing Windows 10 my taskbar calendar has never popped out to reveal the whole month when I click the calendar/time that is displayed in the taskbar.

It is the same on all user profiles.

I have tried both suggestions from this post:

Option #1 found no errors.

And like others at that post, I couldn't try option #2 as the system could not find 'gpedit.msc'.

Help!

I use the calendar pop out a lot. Very frustrating that a simple tool like this is not available in Windows 10.

CalBro, May 17, 2020
  3. stefanlee Win User
    5800 won´t display calendar items on front page

Whoa! fast answer, thanks.

You´re right. That´s crazy by the way, why won´t it show calendar items in "contacts" mode?

Some things aren´t really logical with this phone....

/SL

stefanlee, May 17, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display - Similar Threads - taskbar calendar won't

2. Windows 10 Calendar won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calendar won't open: Worked perfectly until this morning. I open W10 Mail, Then try to access calendar. The app opens, then closes. Same if I try to open W10 Calendar directly. Calendar events are accessible manually through clock. No new software installed....
  3. Windows 10 Calendar won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar won't open: Worked perfectly until this morning. I open W10 Mail, Then try to access calendar. The app opens, then closes. Same if I try to open W10 Calendar directly. Calendar events are accessible manually through clock. No new software installed....
  4. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  5. My calendar in Mail won't open

My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  6. Calendar won't open

Calendar won't open: I set up a zoom meeting and, allowed zoom access to my calendar, I went to the event to invite participants and the event keeps closing. I cannot access my calendar at all. It opens to the event then closes. I have restated my desk top. Denied Zoom access, nothing...
  7. Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/orb2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4lxgo/please_help_my_taskbar_datetime_calendar_stopped/
  8. Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.: Can't open calendar and notification apps on taskbar. Tried all sorts of different potential fixes posted on a related "closed" thread and nothing works. However, I've signed on another family member and apps appear. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  9. When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I open Calendar from Taskbar, events are not displaying: The events are not showing in the Calendar when I open it from the Taskbar. But they are shown in the calendar app. This behaviour makes problems and I want to fix it....
  10. Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars

Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars: Ever since I have owned the Surface Pro (6 years), the Windows 10 calendar app displayed my iCloud calendars, but about four months ago (April 2019), the iCloud calendars stopped appearing in the calendar app. Interestingly, the calendars still exist in settings, and I can...