Windows 10: My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings

Discus and support My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am using windows 10 home edition and I just noticed that settings> date time, time synchronization fails when clicked, as attached in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RAJESH GANAPATHY, Oct 18, 2021.

1. My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings

Hello,I am using windows 10 home edition and I just noticed that settings> date time, time synchronization fails when clicked, as attached in the screenshot attached:I am assuming it's coz. the windows time services is not started which I am unable to start as the options under services> windows time doesn't let me do the same as attached in the screenshot:Because of this error, some of the website is not allowing me to login as it comes out with some strange error called "tronce is invalid"Could you please let me know whats the solution for this ?Thanks in advance and awaiting your resp

:)

RAJESH GANAPATHY, Oct 18, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows fails to synchronize with internet time - it times out

Hi,

You might have a different Date and Time configuration that's why your Windows fails to synchronize with
    Internet Time. To have this checked, try to change the server in your Internet Time Settings by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Date and Time.
    • Click on the Internet Time tab: then, click on Change settings.
    • Try to change or choose the Server, tick on the Update now, and click on
      OK.

Let us know the results after following the resolution provided.

John Sarc, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 18, 2021
  4. My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings

Date and time does not run automatically apart from your guided setting

Hi Gopal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing date & time on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have turned on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically?

Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to turn on automatic time setup if not yet done.

• Type date and time in Search bar on
      Taskbar
      , click on Change the date and time.
    • Turn on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically.

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the status of Windows Time service.

Windows Time Service maintains date and time synchronization on all clients and servers in the network. If this service is stopped date and time synchronization will be unavailable. If this service is disabled,
    any services that explicitly depends on it will fail to start.

Step 1: Stop the service:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service and stop.
    • To do so, right click on each service select Stop
    • Restart the device.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings

1. My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings - Similar Threads - synchronization fails date

2. Time Synchronization Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Synchronization Failed: I am trying to run some python scripts but I am getting error as below. Python Error: Discarding packet: The msg_id belongs to over 30 seconds in the future. Most likely the client time has to be synchronized.When checked further, I was told to sync my windows clock. However...
  3. Time Synchronization Failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Synchronization Failed: I am trying to run some python scripts but I am getting error as below. Python Error: Discarding packet: The msg_id belongs to over 30 seconds in the future. Most likely the client time has to be synchronized.When checked further, I was told to sync my windows clock. However...
  4. Time synchronization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time synchronization failed: So I'm trying to get my time synced but it fails all the time. I have tryed using cmd commands "w32tm" ect. I have tryed changing "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\w32time\Parameters" and I have tryed changing CMOS battery on my motherboard....
  5. Time synchronization failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time synchronization failed: So I'm trying to get my time synced but it fails all the time. I have tryed using cmd commands "w32tm" ect. I have tryed changing "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\w32time\Parameters" and I have tryed changing CMOS battery on my motherboard....
  6. Time synchronization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings: Hello,I am using windows 10 home edition and I just noticed that settings> date time, time synchronization fails when clicked, as attached in the screenshot attached:I am assuming it's coz. the windows time services is not started which I am unable to start as the options...
  8. My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings

My windows 10 time synchronization fails on my date time under settings: Hello,I am using windows 10 home edition and I just noticed that settings> date time, time synchronization fails when clicked, as attached in the screenshot attached:I am assuming it's coz. the windows time services is not started which I am unable to start as the options...
  9. Time Synchronization Failed

Time Synchronization Failed: Hi.. I'm having problem with the time setting. The time zone is already correct UTC+7 but the time is not correct even though I set time automatically. When I try to synchronize my clock, it always fails. I wonder what's wrong with my laptop. Could anybody help me please?...
  10. Time synchronization failed

Time synchronization failed: I'm unable unable to sync time and date in windows 10 it shows "unable to start windows time and services" and can't find windows time option in services menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-synchronization-failed/878ddfcb-ef6b-4ce6-adbd-420642b62579