Windows 10: My Windows 10 very extremely lagggggggg!!!!

Discus and support My Windows 10 very extremely lagggggggg!!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone help me, I accidentally messed with the appdata folder, the story is like this first I opened the Explorer file then I saw the appdata... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jamon Limon, Apr 7, 2021.

1. My Windows 10 very extremely lagggggggg!!!!

Can anyone help me, I accidentally messed with the appdata folder, the story is like this first I opened the Explorer file then I saw the appdata folder, now I went into that folder but then my laptop became very lagging, idk why even though I only accessed that folder it was very strange and sometimes the application there doesn't want to respond and sometimes it closes itself, help me :

:)

Jamon Limon, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

My Windows 10 very extremely lagggggggg!!!!

Delta6326, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

My Windows 10 very extremely lagggggggg!!!!

1. My Windows 10 very extremely lagggggggg!!!! - Similar Threads - very extremely lagggggggg

2. How come my PC randomly started acting very weird and extremely slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come my PC randomly started acting very weird and extremely slow?: Today I let my brother use my computer and everything was fine. Then when I came back upstairs like 30 min later, my apps were scattered around my desktop and everything was slow, like VERY SLOW. I tried restarting and stuff but it still isn’t fixed. I don’t know if I have a...
  3. How come my PC randomly started acting very weird and extremely slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How come my PC randomly started acting very weird and extremely slow?: Today I let my brother use my computer and everything was fine. Then when I came back upstairs like 30 min later, my apps were scattered around my desktop and everything was slow, like VERY SLOW. I tried restarting and stuff but it still isn’t fixed. I don’t know if I have a...
  4. Random extreme lag spikes with 'very high power usage' in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random extreme lag spikes with 'very high power usage' in Windows 10.: Dear Windows community, Since several weeks my PC is having a strange problem: several times a day it gets extremely laggie, where every key I strike on the keyboard and every movement with the mouse is either lagging behind or completely freezing for about 5-10 seconds....
  5. Windows 10 is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is extremely slow: I have no idea why this is. I was running Windows 10 perfectly on my Dell Latitude E7440 but now everything just runs so slowly. I tried resetting my laptop twice but the same errors still persist?? I also attempted to modify the minimum and maximum amounts of ram Windows...
  6. Windows 10, extremely broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, extremely broken: Hey all. Listen. WIndows 10, it hates me. Apparently it hates everyone. Here's my issue- My updates won't download. -I've tried DISM, Powershell, Stealth Admin, New Account NO buttons work...start menu, etc., SFC SCAN. Restarting services. Media Creation tool app won't run...
  7. my windows 10 is very laggy

my windows 10 is very laggy: my windows 10 has so many laggs how can i fix it ? I changed and updated my windows many times but its not working I don't know what to do help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-very-laggy/70739510-9fc6-42da-8249-bb41a54caefe
  8. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  9. Windows 10 extremely slow

Windows 10 extremely slow: Hello, I have problem with my computer speed. It gets so bad that it take me 2min to press start-power-shut down when turning off computer shut be 3s thing. Laptop has intel core i5-4210U, 500GB (only 138 is actually used), 4GB of RAM. Windows 10 Pro is installed and without...
  10. Windows 10 is very very very dangerous

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is very very very dangerous: I always back up my computer, that is not a problem, However, after Windows gets to version 10 it should be able to handle minor tasks. I downloaded 10 from Microsoft and did the upgrade. - Many people do not install form scratch as it is very time consuming and today's...