Windows 10: My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time?

Discus and support My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need help. It repairs itself automatically all the time and I can't do anything, don't reset anything Mein windows 10 repariert sich die ganze zeit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eliasprm, Jun 27, 2020.

1. eliasprm Win User

My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time?

Need help.

It repairs itself automatically all the time and I can't do anything, don't reset anything

:)

eliasprm, Jun 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Automatic Repair - boots in 2nd cycle

Hello. This is similiar topic on our forum but now i will explain more brighter.
    So last time after i change in my UEFI boot priority from :"UEFI USB KINGSTON" to "P1 SSD SAMSUNG EVO 250 GB" i am getting weird booting problem with Windows 10.

My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time? [​IMG]

When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc. Then after this i get screen with Your pc did not start correctly or Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc . And when i click restart then Windows 10 boot fine. So i am needing 2 boots to boot properly to windows.

My disk is on MBR partirion. Is this related to my UEFI/Partitions?

Somebody said to me this:"UEFI booting requires a GPT disk. This is why Windows has to fix itself and only boots in 2nd cycle - as you keep trying to boot UEFI to an MBR disk."

Also i know that UEFI firmware can emulate BIOS functionality (CSM/Legacy) and work with MBR disks just fine. Or i am wrong? And cause is elsewhere?

I am a little confused. Thx for reply. My ssd Samsung Evo 250 GB , rams 2x8gb DDR3 Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz.

litwicki24, Jun 27, 2020
  4. My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time?

Windows 10 - automatic repair after memtest session - memory faulty or not?

So i formatted disk , install again Windows 10 , now Windows booting fine without automatic repair. But i tried to reproduce issue by running memtest86 again. So i run test for 5 hours, stop test and booted Windows 10. This time it booted fine without automatic repair. So i guess its fine. But i want to know why it happened earlier? That was still hardware issue? Thx for opinion. Somebody said that can be caused by bad ram.

litwicki24, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time?

1. My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time? - Similar Threads - repair itself automatically

2. Windows 10 Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair: This problem happened this morning, yesterday it was working fine. When I try to start Windows 10 it starts with spinning white dots and says "Preparing automatic repair" followed by "PC Diagnostics". After that, it shows a light blue screen titled Automatic Repair, and it...
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair: This problem happened this morning, yesterday it was working fine. When I try to start Windows 10 it starts with spinning white dots and says "Preparing automatic repair" followed by "PC Diagnostics". After that, it shows a light blue screen titled Automatic Repair, and it...
  4. Automatic repair repeats itself again and again?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair repeats itself again and again?: Hello, i have a problem with my pc when i start it the process (which i will describe in a moment) repeats itself a few times and then the screen is black. First comes the (that always comes when you start the pc. [ATTACH] Then comes the [ATTACH]...
  5. Automatic Repair is Not working at all

Automatic Repair is Not working at all: Hi, I’ve tried everything on my 1TB HP Pavilion x360 because it keeps randomly rebooting it self. I tried to automatically repair it in the advanced options and it keeps showing after the restart that it doesn’t automatically repair. Then, I tried to put it in safe mode and...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair: Hello. So my Acer Predator 17 Laptop has Windows 10. I shut it down one night and the next day it wouldn’t start and was going into recovery mode. I searched online and looked at sfc scans and trying to reset with and without my files and it failed. I ended up finding out...
  7. Automatic Repair in Windows 10

Automatic Repair in Windows 10: Everytime when i start my PC automatic repair will start. If i want to fix the problem i have to click on advanced options->select boot option->Hard Drive and then my PC boot into Windows....
  8. PC tries to automatically repair itself but fails.

PC tries to automatically repair itself but fails.: My PC has tried to automatically repair itself, but fails. I have tried everything: restore points; exit & continue to Windows 10; turning PC off; troubleshooting advanced options. The only thing I haven't tried is Command Prompt, but I don't know what to type in. Can anybody...
  9. Windows 10 automatic repair

Windows 10 automatic repair: Hi, I couln’t start my laptop and it runs into automatic repair everytime. It said “Log fileE:\Recovery\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” I try everthing with the advanced option but it still not working. I couldn’t reset my laptop also and doesn’t show any...
  10. Windows 10 Automatic Repair??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair??: Hello, my laptop recently just crashed and it shows up saying "automatic repair" and I've tried every option i know to fix it such as going through the advanced repair options. Any other advice/help would be grateful. it says "exit and continue to" instead of "exit and...