Windows 10: My windows 10 won't download

Discus and support My windows 10 won't download in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am soon buying a new pc, but I did not want to buy windows with it because i thought i could download it form an usb. I just tested it on my pc that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Duuk, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Duuk Win User

My windows 10 won't download

I am soon buying a new pc, but I did not want to buy windows with it because i thought i could download it form an usb. I just tested it on my pc that im still using and when the download is complete is says that the pc has to restart. And when it restarts i get the "choose your language" screen again and it restarts the download. Pls help

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2019
  4. My windows 10 won't download

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 won't download

1. My windows 10 won't download - Similar Threads - won't download

2. Windows 8.1 won't download successfully on my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 won't download successfully on my phone: I'm using a Samsung A14 with plenty of storage space, a great connection, no firewalls or anything that would interfere yet windows 8.1 will not completely download onto my phone's SD card.It will download all the way to 4.00g leaving only .02g remaining and it stops. It then...
  3. Windows 8.1 won't download successfully on my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 won't download successfully on my phone: I'm using a Samsung A14 with plenty of storage space, a great connection, no firewalls or anything that would interfere yet windows 8.1 will not completely download onto my phone's SD card.It will download all the way to 4.00g leaving only .02g remaining and it stops. It then...
  4. Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.: I have a user that his Downloads folder will load forever, and the CPU usage goes to 100% when he tries opening it up from quick access. If I go through C -> Users -> his user and then Downloads, it opens just fine.What I tried so far: - I removed it from quick access and...
  5. Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.

Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.: I have a user that his Downloads folder will load forever, and the CPU usage goes to 100% when he tries opening it up from quick access. If I go through C -> Users -> his user and then Downloads, it opens just fine.What I tried so far: - I removed it from quick access and...
  6. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...
  7. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update

Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Cumulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...
  8. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Culmulative Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Culmulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...
  9. Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Culmulative Update

Windows Won't Restart After Downloading Culmulative Update: Hello, Windows Update automatically installs Cumulative Update, and now it wants me to restart. The problem is I can't. I clicked the restart blue button on the setting. Didn't work. I tried from the start option. Didn't work. I tried using DISM and Scannow, and nothing was...
  10. Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??

Why won't windows 11 download language module so i can enable voice access??: Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". never works no matter what language???...