Windows 10: My windows 10 won't download

Discus and support My windows 10 won't download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am soon buying a new pc, but I did not want to buy windows with it because i thought i could download it form an usb. I just tested it on my pc that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Duuk, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Duuk Win User

My windows 10 won't download

I am soon buying a new pc, but I did not want to buy windows with it because i thought i could download it form an usb. I just tested it on my pc that im still using and when the download is complete is says that the pc has to restart. And when it restarts i get the "choose your language" screen again and it restarts the download. Pls help

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2019
  4. My windows 10 won't download

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 won't download

1. My windows 10 won't download - Similar Threads - won't download

2. Windows 10 won't download updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't download updates: Windows 10 won't download updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-download-updates/2d6403b8-aa8b-4193-b84d-abe1912fa789
  3. Windows 10 / Edge won't download Acrobat Pro DC, WHY

Windows 10 / Edge won't download Acrobat Pro DC, WHY: Downloading from my existing Adobe account to my new Surface Pro 9 as the power button puked on my other Surface Pro. I need Adobe Pro products for markups and collaboration. Is the problem with Edge? Do I need a different browser? Please Help...
  4. Minecraft Trial Won't Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Trial Won't Download: I got the free trial in the Microsoft Store, but when I click on the "Install on my device" link, I get a message saying I don't have any applicable devices. But I'm on the very device (a laptop) that I want to download it to, and when I go to account.microsoft.com/devices, I...
  5. downloads folder sort order won't change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloads folder sort order won't change: Hi everyone, I just took the latest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and suddenly my downloads folder isn't sorted the way I want. It appears the default is to sort by name in ascending order, and it looks like that's how it's selected to display, however it's still sorting...
  6. Windows 10 Microsoft store won't download or update apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Microsoft store won't download or update apps: I've tried every solution posted online short of completely reinstalling windows, including upgrading windows with the media creation tool. Whenever I try to download updates they all hang on "Downloading..." or Pending. Occasionally one of the downloads will recognize...
  7. My windows 10 won't download

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 won't download: I am soon buying a new pc, but I did not want to buy windows with it because i thought i could download it form an usb. I just tested it on my pc that im still using and when the download is complete is says that the pc has to restart. And when it restarts i get the "choose...
  8. File Explorer Downloads Folder Won't Keep Sorting Layout.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Downloads Folder Won't Keep Sorting Layout.: I just recently updated my computer yesterday to the newest version on September 6th, 2019, and in file explorer, all my folders keep the sorting layout I set. Except for my downloads folder. And when I go to change the sorting system, it shows me this. [ATTACH] To...
  9. update 1803 still constantly wants to update won't download on my older computer.

update 1803 still constantly wants to update won't download on my older computer.: My older laptop won't download 1803. This has been going on for a whole year. I get my 1709 updates and then at the end of the month 1803 keeps trying to install. Is there anything I can do to stop these updates....
  10. Won't let me download dolby access, it says I am not old enough and something to do with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't let me download dolby access, it says I am not old enough and something to do with...: PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily gON9VIvH6UGzksND.57.1.11.8 2019/09/02 - 23:18:02 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-let-me-download-dolby-access-it-says-i-am-not/2c9dd3ee-36d8-41a7-98bc-8946ee707122

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store minecraft wont download