Windows 10: My windows 10 wont let me get rid of a administrator

Discus and support My windows 10 wont let me get rid of a administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows 10 wont let me get rid of a administrator but when I read a post saying how to help there was no control panel on windows + X... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlexaRazo, Feb 24, 2021.

1. AlexaRazo Win User

My windows 10 wont let me get rid of a administrator

My windows 10 wont let me get rid of a administrator but when I read a post saying how to help there was no control panel on windows + X

:)

AlexaRazo, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. My windows 10 wont let me get rid of a administrator :)

Sajer, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

1. My windows 10 wont let me get rid of a administrator - Similar Threads - wont let rid

2. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont let me activate windows 10,: says cant connect to your organizations activation server, but i dont have an organization, just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-activate-windows-10/e4a6ed53-fb60-4e50-be5b-1315124a2ffa
  3. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    it wont let me activate windows 10,: says cant connect to your organizations activation server, but i dont have an organization, just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-activate-windows-10/e4a6ed53-fb60-4e50-be5b-1315124a2ffa
  4. it wont let me activate windows 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. It wont let me sign into my windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me sign into my windows 10 pc.: Basically this been going on for a few days now I would open up my laptop and would be on lockscreen. When i try to go login it won’t let me because it says “You’ll need the internet for this” but I cant connect to internet because it doesn’t show me any internet to connect...
  6. It wont let me sign into my windows 10 pc.

It wont let me sign into my windows 10 pc.: Basically this been going on for a few days now I would open up my laptop and would be on lockscreen. When i try to go login it won’t let me because it says “You’ll need the internet for this” but I cant connect to internet because it doesn’t show me any internet to connect...
  7. My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...: Simply got into the command cent er from here ive tried commands like “systemreset -factoryreset” they do not work. Ive tried “powercfg -h off” when I finally got into the “c:\>” part. From there no luck im trying to get into my pc wont let me reset it nor will it allow me to...
  8. My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...

My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...: Simply got into the command cent er from here ive tried commands like “systemreset -factoryreset” they do not work. Ive tried “powercfg -h off” when I finally got into the “c:\>” part. From there no luck im trying to get into my pc wont let me reset it nor will it allow me to...
  9. administrator wont let me install a programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator wont let me install a programme: administrator wont let me install a programme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-wont-let-me-install-a-programme/58880408-c574-4ccb-9df3-a7519782ffc7
  10. Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.: Hello, My computer had a lot of junk on it and it was clogging up hard drive space. This made me decide to reset it as if it was new again.this has all gone fine until the last part. Its all done and when its about to go into the home screen to log me in for the first...