Windows 10: My windows 10 wont load up properly

Discus and support My windows 10 wont load up properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've no idea what happened but my windows 10 seems to have stopped wanting to work properly. Its been fine upto now. Each time I boot it up the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CurtisW2, Apr 22, 2020.

1. CurtisW2 Win User

My windows 10 wont load up properly

I've no idea what happened but my windows 10 seems to have stopped wanting to work properly. Its been fine upto now.

Each time I boot it up the same thing happens it takes a lot longer for the sign in page to appear then when it does I am able to put in my sign in info fine then get past but then it acts weird and just doesn't load up anymore. All that is on the screen at this point is just the black wallpaperless desktop and empty task bar at the bottom which does nothing when clicking on the start menu on the left of it. It just seems to stay like this and doesn't proceed any further loading up and ive tried waiting for well over an hour. I also notice after a time the screen will flicker and I even for a split second when the screen flickered saw some of the normal files usually on my desktop.

I am considering a reinstall but am worried about losing all my files currently on this win 10 installation which I can't access far enough to save elsewhere. If I did a reinstall would it be possible to keep all my files from there still on the hard drive somehow from the previous win 10 so I could save them?

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

:)

CurtisW2, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2020
  3. joelrand Win User
    Internet explorer 11 crashes , pages load slow or wont load

internet explorer 11 crashes ,pages load slow or wont load. basically internet 11 does not work properly after my windows 10 update. any suggestions on what I can do. I don't want to uninstall and go back to windows 8.1.

[Original title: internet explorer 11 windows 10 update]

joelrand, Apr 22, 2020
  4. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. My windows 10 wont load up properly - Similar Threads - wont load properly

2. The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.: Hello,The Website https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeydoesnt work properly for me. It always shows me to try again later, which I did for 2 days, but it wont load. I am locked up from my laptop now. And there is no option for me to Contact the support for this...
  3. The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.: Hello,The Website https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeydoesnt work properly for me. It always shows me to try again later, which I did for 2 days, but it wont load. I am locked up from my laptop now. And there is no option for me to Contact the support for this...
  4. Taskbar not loading properly on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not loading properly on start up: Hello! Hoping I might be able to get some help with this I don't exactly know when this has been starting but when I start Windows, the taskbar does not work. After I get to Task Manager to try and shut down/restart explorer.exe, it still doesn't work. When I restart,...
  5. Windows 10 Not Loading Properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Not Loading Properly: Hello, I'm having more frequent trouble with my system frequently freezing, especially if I'm using a web browser. I'm often having to hard reboot, where a blue screen appears with a message that Windows 10 has loaded properly. How to I check to make sure my hard drive...
  6. Laptop wont load up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop wont load up: I think a new update might've installed or something. Tried starting computer, put in password and then it wouldn't load up. It would ultimately end with a blank screen with the cursor on it. A couple times the desktop would appear but then it just disappeared a second later...
  7. Windows 10 Wont load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Wont load: Hello everyone, The reason i'm postiing this is beacause im really frustrated and i will try to be as explanatory as possible so i can get the best solution. Yesterday i replaced the Motherboard and CPU from my rig, i got a ryzen 7 and the MOBO is a x570 Gaming x...
  8. Settings Wont Properly Load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Wont Properly Load: So I am trying to load my display settings so I can add a monitor to my laptop to work from but when I go to my settings and type in display or click on the text it goes right back to the main settings. Is there something I can do to fix this. I cant even make Google my...
  9. My laptop wont boot up properly

My laptop wont boot up properly: Ever since a recent update that required me to restart my laptop/ideapad, i could not use my device properly, initially it had turned on but then it froze and i tried to turn it off then on again but it wouldn't work. I tried to repeat the process in order to try and launch...
  10. My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.

My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.: I start my pc, it goes to the windows screen, I put in my password ,then it starts booting up, but its having trouble getting all of the systems icons up and running why is this....