Windows 10: My windows 10 wont open anything

Discus and support My windows 10 wont open anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello my name is Asyran and ima gamer so at 23 March 2019,Saturday i going to open my pc and windows load so fast than before and i tried to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XxAsynAsyranxX, Mar 23, 2019.

1. My windows 10 wont open anything

Hello my name is Asyran and ima gamer so at 23 March 2019,Saturday i going to open my pc and windows load so fast than before and i tried to open the browser but it dont load and i tried to shutdown,restart but it dont work tho so i decided to open my phone and type this can someone help me

:)

XxAsynAsyranxX, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 23, 2019
  4. My windows 10 wont open anything

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10 wont open anything

1. My windows 10 wont open anything - Similar Threads - wont open anything

2. my laptop wont save anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop wont save anything: My laptop doesn't have a battery and being using it for awhile like that, but after awhile when it shutdown or the charger is plugged out it reset all the installed application and delete all files from the folders, also am unable to select the start menu weather by using the...
  3. My Display Wont Show Anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Display Wont Show Anything!: I was updating my desktop when the AC Adapter Power Cord fell out of the computer. I plugged everything back in and booted it back up, everything worked except for my displays. It is as if my computer is not turned on or my monitors aren't plugged into the computer. I already...
  4. My Display Wont Show Anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Display Wont Show Anything!: I was updating my desktop when the AC Adapter Power Cord fell out of the computer. I plugged everything back in and booted it back up, everything worked except for my displays. It is as if my computer is not turned on or my monitors aren't plugged into the computer. I already...
  5. Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open: I recently fully reset my PC to default, since then any apps to do with Microsoft including the store itself doesn't seem to want to open, I've tried everything I've found on the internet and nothing seems to work.Also when I run "wsreset" an error comes up saying "Windows...
  6. Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open: I recently fully reset my PC to default, since then any apps to do with Microsoft including the store itself doesn't seem to want to open, I've tried everything I've found on the internet and nothing seems to work.Also when I run "wsreset" an error comes up saying "Windows...
  7. Anything to do with Microsoft on my PC wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. My settings wont open in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My settings wont open in Windows 10: Is anyone else having issues opening the settings using Windows 10? I have sought after many online solutions and NONE of them have worked. Is their a real solution for this issue?...
  9. My PC wont connect to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont connect to anything: It has been a few months ago that my PC just Turned off by it self over and over then one day it didn't connect to my monitor keyboard and mouse but it still lights up it doesn't pick it up that they are there or something...
  10. Windows 10 wont open anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wont open anything: I have factory reset mv laptop a few times and I still get this bug where I cant open any programs except for task manager and it is getting really annoying. Also i cant even open the windows 10 start menu Any ideas on how to fix it?...