Windows 10: My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app

Discus and support My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sign into my Xbox app. Whenever i click the "sign-in" button, nothing happens, it doesn't take me anywhere. I also tried to open the Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaziahM, Nov 11, 2020.

1. RaziahM Win User

My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app

I can't sign into my Xbox app. Whenever i click the "sign-in" button, nothing happens, it doesn't take me anywhere.

I also tried to open the Xbox Companion app and for hours it just shows a green screen with a loading symbol in the middle.

I have tried to repair both apps, I then uninstalled both apps. Nothing has changed.

:)

RaziahM, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app [​IMG]

My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
  4. My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app

Xbox Companion (windows 10)

Follow these steps to solve the problem:

In the Search bar type services. Select the Services from the list of results.

Xbox account Windows 10 error 0xbba

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services: Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, Xbox Live Networking Service.

Xbox app Windows 10 can't sign in

You’ll have to repeat this process for each of the services listed above. Right click the service and select Properties.

Can't sign into Xbox app Windows 10 0x409

Find Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic. If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services. Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Xbox app Windows 10 won't open

After you’ve done all of that, your Xbox app should be working.

I hope this helps!

AbigailFord, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app

1. My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Xbox Companion app

2. xbox app wont sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  3. xbox app wont sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  4. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  5. Xbox companion app

in Cortana
    Xbox companion app: how to open the xbox companion app from search run command? pls i need answers fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app/2da320e6-df16-4ccc-aa25-bf7e57c36ff5
  6. Cant sign into Xbox app

Cant sign into Xbox app: when the app opens and i click sign in the box for sign in opens for a second then closes and then without my clicking sign in again it will just repeatedly open and close the sign in box til i quit out of the app...
  7. Cant sign into Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant sign into Xbox app: I feel like Charlie from always sunny looking for “Pepe Silvia”. I have been researching this past week and have found nothing to my problem. Every time I load up the Xbox app and try to sign in, I’m met with “we couldn’t sign you in to Xbox live. The process terminated...
  8. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App: I'm having an issue with the streaming function. After I downloaded everything I needed and set things up, made sure all the boxes were checked to enable my pc to detect and stream from my xbox one, it worked once. Afterwards, nothing. Nothing I do is making the stream...
  9. Xbox Companion App

Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....
  10. Cant Sign in on Xbox App

Cant Sign in on Xbox App: I used To Play asphalt 9; but when I try to connect it to the community it shows me an error saying can't sign in. error Code is: 0x409 0x42b Note: I tried resetting the app but didn't work....