Windows 10: My Windows 10Pro home PC is actually a VM Virtual Box clone of the physical machine!

Discus and support My Windows 10Pro home PC is actually a VM Virtual Box clone of the physical machine! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hijacked by Vitual Box, always comes back when rebuilt even if a brand new hard drive is used and and original Windows 10 pro DVD. How is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Colonel Decka, Dec 24, 2020.

1. My Windows 10Pro home PC is actually a VM Virtual Box clone of the physical machine!

Hijacked by Vitual Box, always comes back when rebuilt even if a brand new hard drive is used and and original Windows 10 pro DVD.

How is this possible if itsa not connect to any network and no other storage is connected on board or usb slot?

Is there anyway to detect this Hijack and how do I recover from it?

:)

Colonel Decka, Dec 24, 2020

2. windows 10 activation Key for virtual machine

after I cloned a window 10 VM asking me for the activation key.

what is the name of the licenses that can use for many VM like Enterprise licenses key on physical PC?

what is the maximum number of the virtual machines can use the same license?

EbraamMakaryous, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Eiryū Win User
    Virtual Box

Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step
    by step?

Eiryū, Dec 24, 2020
  4. My Windows 10Pro home PC is actually a VM Virtual Box clone of the physical machine!

Windows 10 VM image to physical host machine

If you install Windows as a guest operating system in a new virtual machine, you must activate it as if you had installed it on a physical computer. If you import a virtual machine from another source, if you run the Boot Camp partition as a virtual machine,
    or if you migrate a physical PC to a virtual machine, Windows recognizes that the virtual hardware is different

Cosbit2409, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

My Windows 10Pro home PC is actually a VM Virtual Box clone of the physical machine!

1. My Windows 10Pro home PC is actually a VM Virtual Box clone of the physical machine! - Similar Threads - 10Pro home actually

2. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  3. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  4. I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.

I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.: The host operating system is ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS. I tried: entering the code manually, but after not working I removed and added a new virtual disc, and added the code into its acpi tables. Didnt help, and after clicking troubleshoot it says they couldn't find it....
  5. I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.: The host operating system is ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS. I tried: entering the code manually, but after not working I removed and added a new virtual disc, and added the code into its acpi tables. Didnt help, and after clicking troubleshoot it says they couldn't find it....
  6. I cant activate my windows 10 home vm on virtual box.

7. Clone a virtual machine on a different system

Clone a virtual machine on a different system: Hello,I want to make a 1:1 copy of some Virtual Machines from system A and import them on a different system B using Hyper-V. Some have Windows Server 2016, Some Windows 10. I was wondering, will the Product ID be the same on both virtual machines after import?How can I...
  8. Transferring a Windows license from a physical machine to a virtual machine

Transferring a Windows license from a physical machine to a virtual machine: I asked this question previously, but had a follow-up question which was never answered, so I assume that it has to be asked separately. I have Windows 10 Education on a physical machine that I built - is there any way of transferring it to a virtual machine running on a...
  9. Windows 10 VM image to physical host machine

Windows 10 VM image to physical host machine: I have a copy of windows 10 pro on my host machine. I'm planning on getting a larger hard drive for my PC and I'm taking this opportunity to do a fresh install of windows 10. My plan is to run a copy of windows 10 pro in a VM and set it up the way I want with the programs...
  10. Create VM from physical machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Create VM from physical machine: My machine has a non-clean install of win 10, which I have been using for months. I would like to do a clean install of windows 10, but I don't want to be down for days getting everything setup. So I figured I would run it in a VM on the newly installed OS while I set things...