Windows 10: My Windows 10pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key

Discus and support My Windows 10pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobertaValenzuela, Dec 14, 2019.

1. My Windows 10pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key

My Windows 10 Pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key

:)

RobertaValenzuela, Dec 14, 2019

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hello Karthicka_R

thank you for your reply.

But as i wrote in my question: without any new installation.

• I have a valid installation of Windows 10home
    • I can upgrade this to Windows 10pro but i have to pay it, i don't want to pay anything, because
    • I have a valid Windows 8pro license key which i can upgrade to Windows 8.1pro and then to Windows 10pro, but i don't want install all new on my PC which is running Windows 10home.
    • I want to get a Windows 10pro product key for my Windows 8pro product key and enter them in my Windows 10home in the 'Change Product Key Dialog' to bring my Windows 10home to Windows 10pro without any new installation.
    • I can't believe that i can only upgrade my for an update to Windows 10pro valid product key only with a new installation.
    Thanks for any answers.

Kind regards

Andre

Andre Loehrer, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 14, 2019
  4. My Windows 10pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key

windows 10pro activation

my windows 10pro software got upgraded but it is not getting activated with my old licence key.it is asking me to change product key

suryanarayanakallapalli, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

My Windows 10pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key

1. My Windows 10pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key - Similar Threads - 10pro longer activated

2. How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?: Good afternoon family. I am new here and I need some help. I got a PC from a friend and had windows 10 installed on my PC at some PC repair shop. I wish to activate it but it is asking for me to either purchase another windows 10 or use the product key; both of which am...
  3. WINDOWS NOT ACTIVE MY PRODUCT KEY.

WINDOWS NOT ACTIVE MY PRODUCT KEY.: MY WINDOWS 10 IS NOT ACTIVATE ON MY PRODUCT KEY PLZ HELP US. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-active-my-product-key/ec4a8a74-4fb3-4c9f-8f3f-a80145cfd127"
  4. I don't have a Windows Product Key!

I don't have a Windows Product Key!: Okay, so it's a long story for how I got this computer but essentially the person it belonged to didn't want it so it was given to me. I had NOOO idea about the product key business until my computer started telling me that my windows was going to expire soon. What do I do??...
  5. My product key no longer works

My product key no longer works: I had to have my old laptop reinstalled but now the product key for word says it is invalid anyone know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-no-longer-works/3e34731e-30e3-41d8-aeb6-5289f1e576e7"
  6. In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window: i am unable to activate my window in window activation in option, i entered my product ID and KEY also. but it is showing admin. related problem . how to solve my problem please help me....
  7. I don't have a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key.: There's this annoying watermark that says Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate windows. I checked it out and it seems I need a product key which I don't have. I tried trouble shooting but it said it can't activate copy of windows, try again after connecting to the...
  8. i need product key of this for activation of my windows 10

i need product key of this for activation of my windows 10: i need activation key[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-product-key-of-this-for-activation-of-my/314a7ff0-7d0a-4210-9b28-e4ca15bf4be0"
  9. Windows 10Pro activation

Windows 10Pro activation: I've upgraded my computer was using my microsoft email account which has windows 10 activated ….I don't have the key now my windows is not getting activated using the same Microsoft account ? Can someone help ?...
  10. about my product key to activate window

about my product key to activate window: provide information related to activation of window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-my-product-key-to-activate-window/46796801-cc58-4b40-9f37-26b9d4466538"