Windows 10: My windows 10pro OS is corrupted

Discus and support My windows 10pro OS is corrupted in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 pro. It was updated from windows 7 pro last 4 years back. If i reinstall windows it was license was gone. I am not remember the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by geliviganeshGelivi, Sep 28, 2019.

1. My windows 10pro OS is corrupted

I am using windows 10 pro. It was updated from windows 7 pro last 4 years back. If i reinstall windows it was license was gone. I am not remember the license code right now.

I need solution on this.

:)

geliviganeshGelivi, Sep 28, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Sep 28, 2019
  4. My windows 10pro OS is corrupted

little cat, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

My windows 10pro OS is corrupted

1. My windows 10pro OS is corrupted - Similar Threads - 10pro corrupted

2. Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home: Are there any bundle packages to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro? We have multiple devices (5), surely there has to be a bundle and not only a la carte purchases. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10pro-from-10-home/7fb58867-3237-48c0-82c6-ae77efe33f64
  3. Windows 10Pro activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10Pro activation: I've upgraded my computer was using my microsoft email account which has windows 10 activated ….I don't have the key now my windows is not getting activated using the same Microsoft account ? Can someone help ?...
  4. How to disable bitlocker recovery key window 10pro/ window 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable bitlocker recovery key window 10pro/ window 7: Hello, I’ve tried to enable bitlocker as administrator. At the point that I don’t want to allow other standard users know the recovery key. Otherwise, they will use the key to disable the bitlocker intentionally. My question is how to turn on bitlocker without enter the...
  5. cant open windows apps with windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant open windows apps with windows 10pro: im new to it so im not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-windows-apps-with-windows-10pro/4082f0d9-75bd-4351-86a0-6f7270ae0c4c
  6. Microsoft Office App Virtualization Client Error 1068 Excel won't start on Win 10Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office App Virtualization Client Error 1068 Excel won't start on Win 10Pro: First tried to Start the App Vis Client, and got Error: 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. Then got the 1068 error. Downloaded and installed the thing you recommended, OpenOffice, but don't know how to use it for this problem....
  7. How to replace the unactivated Windows 10PRO version with the Windows 10Home version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to replace the unactivated Windows 10PRO version with the Windows 10Home version: I have acquired a used HP computer which has an unactivated version of Windows10PRO installed. I got it to replace a device that had Windows 10 Home installed. I would like to replace the PRO version with the Home version on the new device. How can I do that??...
  8. windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall

windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall: Hello all i recently purchased/upgraded windows 10 to 10pro, i didn't receive an activation code but a digital license. my question is: if i reinstall windows10,how do i get the pro upgrade again? i guess it is tied to my account, so what should i do to download and...
  9. windows 10 and windwos 10pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 and windwos 10pro: This morning I turn on my laptop and on the bottom right hand side of the desktop it says " Windows Pro 10. Evaluation copy. Build 18342.19h1_release.190215-1528....
  10. У меня проблема с активацией Windows 10pro

У меня проблема с активацией Windows 10pro: здравствуйте, я обновился с Windows 8.1 до windows 10 home, с лицензией было все впорядке, но когда я обновил windows 10 home windows 10 pro моя лицензия слетела. скажите если вернусь обратно на windows 10 home моя лицензия вернется или теперь все кончено и мне придется...