Windows 10: my windows 11 did not activate

Discus and support my windows 11 did not activate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows 11 did not activate, I've been updating from Win 10 to Win 11 for a few months and it's still working fine but not today, how can I solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Doan Tien, May 26, 2023.

1. Doan Tien Win User

my windows 11 did not activate

my windows 11 did not activate, I've been updating from Win 10 to Win 11 for a few months and it's still working fine but not today, how can I solve this? Tks

:)

Doan Tien, May 26, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2023
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 26, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. my windows 11 did not activate - Similar Threads - did activate

2. After Windows update, lots of things stopped working. Did I lose my WIndows Activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After Windows update, lots of things stopped working. Did I lose my WIndows Activation?: After the latest Windows 10 update on 12 Jan 2024, I had some problems restarting my machine but eventually it did. But now lots of things don't work, like all of my Office products or search on the toolbar. In the lower right a message states "Activate Windows " and "Go to...
  3. After Windows update, lots of things stopped working. Did I lose my WIndows Activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows update, lots of things stopped working. Did I lose my WIndows Activation?: After the latest Windows 10 update on 12 Jan 2024, I had some problems restarting my machine but eventually it did. But now lots of things don't work, like all of my Office products or search on the toolbar. In the lower right a message states "Activate Windows " and "Go to...
  4. After Windows update, lots of things stopped working. Did I lose my WIndows Activation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why did an auto system upgrade activate onedrive? How do I undo it and get my file system back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did an auto system upgrade activate onedrive? How do I undo it and get my file system back?: Why did an auto system upgrade activate onedrive? How do I undo it and get my file system back?And why did I have to copy and paste my question from above into this second text box?...
  6. Why did an auto system upgrade activate onedrive? How do I undo it and get my file system back?

Why did an auto system upgrade activate onedrive? How do I undo it and get my file system back?: Why did an auto system upgrade activate onedrive? How do I undo it and get my file system back?And why did I have to copy and paste my question from above into this second text box?...
  7. why the did the water mark "activate windows" come back after updating my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why the did the water mark "activate windows" come back after updating my pc?: Go to settings to activate windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-did-the-water-mark-activate-windows-come/5ed500fc-7a53-4308-90f0-fd216189c3b4
  8. why the did the water mark "activate windows" come back after updating my pc?

why the did the water mark "activate windows" come back after updating my pc?: Go to settings to activate windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-did-the-water-mark-activate-windows-come/5ed500fc-7a53-4308-90f0-fd216189c3b4
  9. why the **** did the water mark "activate windows" come back after updating my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why the **** did the water mark "activate windows" come back after updating my pc?: Go to settings to activate windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-did-the-water-mark-activate-windows-come/5ed500fc-7a53-4308-90f0-fd216189c3b4
  10. My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account got hacked. What does "resolved unusual activity" mean? Did the hacker...: I have a Microsoft account because I used OneNote for school. It mainly served as cloud storage for my school notes. After I graduated 4-5 years ago, I basically forgot about this account. Everything in this account, including the password, has not been updated for over 5...