Windows 10: My windows 11 is getting updated, but it's not getting the new features listed in the updates.

Discus and support My windows 11 is getting updated, but it's not getting the new features listed in the updates. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have been updating my Windows whenever a new update pops-up, but everytime when check the details of the updates, there are some features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reetu Raj Dubey, Apr 27, 2022.

1. My windows 11 is getting updated, but it's not getting the new features listed in the updates.

Hello,I have been updating my Windows whenever a new update pops-up, but everytime when check the details of the updates, there are some features mentioned which my PC does not get. Currently I'm running on Build 22000.613, which is one of the latest version, but I still haven't received the taskbar update which placed the weather widget in the corner whenever taskbar is aligned to the center. I have enclosed a screenshot below.

:)

Reetu Raj Dubey, Apr 27, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Apr 27, 2022
  3. Darksaber Win User
    XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Apr 27, 2022
  4. user33331 Win User

My windows 11 is getting updated, but it's not getting the new features listed in the updates.

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 27, 2022
Thema:

My windows 11 is getting updated, but it's not getting the new features listed in the updates.

1. My windows 11 is getting updated, but it's not getting the new features listed in the updates. - Similar Threads - getting updated getting

2. Windows 11 is getting these new features soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 is getting these new features soon: Microsoft plans to release the next Moments update for Windows 11 soon. Moments updates are smaller feature updates that introduce changes to the Windows 11 operating system. The company has not revealed a launch date, but it did push the changes to the Release Preview...
  3. Windows 11 is getting these new features in March 2023

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 is getting these new features in March 2023: Microsoft plans to launch the second feature drop update for Windows 11 version 22H2 next month. Feature drops, also called Moments updates, are smaller updates that introduce new features and other improvements regularly in the operating system. [ATTACH] The update has...
  4. My windows 11 is getting updated, but it's not getting the new features listed in the updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 is getting updated, but it's not getting the new features listed in the updates.: Hello,I have been updating my Windows whenever a new update pops-up, but everytime when check the details of the updates, there are some features mentioned which my PC does not get. Currently I'm running on Build 22000.613, which is one of the latest version, but I still...
  5. Windows 10 taskbar is getting a big update with a new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 taskbar is getting a big update with a new feature: Microsoft is bringing Google Discover-like news feed to Windows 10 with the next update, which is set to arrive in the second half of 2021. It’s understood that the news feed will be present in the taskbar, as an option, which means you can choose to use it or hide it with a...
  6. Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 gets new features in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 gets new features in latest update: Microsoft has rolled out a new build of Chromium-based Edge Dev with several new features and improvements. A new update for Edge Canary is also available with themes setting and media autoplay block experimental flag. Microsoft Edge Dev Build 77.0.211.2 adds a new feature...
  7. Windows 10 May 2019 Update gets a new Windows Update feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update gets a new Windows Update feature: Windows 10 version 1903, which is scheduled to begin rolling out in late May 2019, will introduce an improved Windows Update settings page. In the latest build, Windows Update is getting a new option that will allow users to install cumulative and additional updates without...
  8. Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 is getting a new update with new features: On September 17, the social media website Twitter started rolling out a new update for its Progressive Web App with several new changes. As expected, Twitter PWA for Windows 10 is also receiving a server-side update that adds the ability to add/remove people to/from multiple...
  9. Facebook for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features: Facebook is far and away the most popular social media platform on the internet. The social media giant remains committed to its Windows 10 app, at least the desktop counterpart. Today, the company is rolling out an update for its app with several new features that were...
  10. OneNote for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote for Windows 10 is getting a big update with new features: OneNote for Windows 10 is getting a big update with a long list of new features and improvements. The company has just released a new update on Windows 10 that bumps the app version to 16.0.10325.20049. You can find the full changelog below: Want to quickly start taking...