Windows 10: My windows 11 laptop got hacked. Personal data lost.

Discus and support My windows 11 laptop got hacked. Personal data lost. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 11 laptop got hacked. All my personal files like educational documents, photos, employment documents etc got deleted from Downloads folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tetopa Kundeti, Dec 7, 2023.

1. My windows 11 laptop got hacked. Personal data lost.

My windows 11 laptop got hacked. All my personal files like educational documents, photos, employment documents etc got deleted from Downloads folder. I see a new folder named "microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App" in Downloads folder. Is there anyway can I get my deleted data back and protect my identity online?

:)

Tetopa Kundeti, Dec 7, 2023

2. Is Windows 10 hacking personal data

window 10 hacking personal data ? is this true or not

vivekkumar_825, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Is Windows 10 hacking personal data

yes i was upgraded to window 10 but isn't successfully upgrade shows "intenal power error"

and second thing i was hearing in news that window 10 hack personal data by cortana app

vivekkumar_825, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Ratandeep Win User

My windows 11 laptop got hacked. Personal data lost.

Is Windows 10 hacking personal data

Hello Vivek,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I would like to know some information about the issue so that we could help you better.

1. What do you mean when you say, "window 10 hacking personal data"?

2. Have you already upgraded to Windows 10?

3. Is your data missing after upgrading to Windows 10?

Please reply with required information so that we can assist you further.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

My windows 11 laptop got hacked. Personal data lost.

1. My windows 11 laptop got hacked. Personal data lost. - Similar Threads - laptop got hacked

2. My windows 11 laptop got hacked. Personal data lost.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 laptop got hacked. Personal data lost.: My windows 11 laptop got hacked. All my personal files like educational documents, photos, employment documents etc got deleted from Downloads folder. I see a new folder named "microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App" in Downloads folder. Is there anyway can I get my...
  3. My account got hacked by a random person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked by a random person: My account got hacked this November 8, 2023 at 5:46 am the hacker using hotgmail.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked-by-a-random-person/4529c6d4-7bc9-4138-adf0-c21ba86b42d5
  4. My account got hacked by a random person

My account got hacked by a random person: My account got hacked this November 8, 2023 at 5:46 am the hacker using hotgmail.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked-by-a-random-person/4529c6d4-7bc9-4138-adf0-c21ba86b42d5
  5. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.: Hello everyone, I was facing problem last night I was working on my Surface laptop 3 I downloaded the iCloud Drive App from Microsoft Store after using the app and configured in user profile in C Drive. I lost all of my data and file which is important to me but some of app...
  6. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.: Hello everyone, I was facing problem last night I was working on my Surface laptop 3 I downloaded the iCloud Drive App from Microsoft Store after using the app and configured in user profile in C Drive. I lost all of my data and file which is important to me but some of app...
  7. I Lost my Surface personal Data suddenly lost all files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?: Any idea how to fix this issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-got-hacked-and-theyre-asking-for-money/bee0e623-4ad1-493e-8598-ee7bffbddfab
  9. My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?: Any idea how to fix this issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-got-hacked-and-theyre-asking-for-money/bee0e623-4ad1-493e-8598-ee7bffbddfab
  10. I think my laptop got hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think my laptop got hacked: Last Saturday my laptop was making noise when I opened it to get on. It said I had been hacked and to call a number, which I did. The lady sounded like she was from India. She showed me where my laptop had been hacked since 2010. She moved so fast. I ended up paying for...