Windows 10: My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly

Discus and support My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly . Can someone help ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sanjaypsc, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Sanjaypsc Win User

My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly

My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly . Can someone help ?

:)

Sanjaypsc, Jun 5, 2022

2. Blurry images and text

Hi James,

You current resolution setting or an outdated driver may have caused this issue you're having with computer images and texts. If you have let Windows to automatically update the drivers, it is possible that Windows wasn't able to find a driver for your device.
    For that, we suggest updating it manually instead by searching for the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website then following the steps below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver that's having the issue, select Update driver >
      Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

We suggest that you also use different resolution settings until you find the one that will fit.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 5, 2022
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Blurry text since Creators Update.

I know about that, it can be compensated when correctly calibrated.

LCD monitor test images

My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly [​IMG]

My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly [​IMG]
    Note This is ONLY for 1920 x 1080 screens. Do not use fro any other size(720p, or 4K)

Cliff S, Jun 5, 2022
  4. Visha0008 Win User

My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly

Blurry text in windows 10

Please help me with blurry text issue. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 and i m running dell laptop. I looked around for this issue but none of them helped. As suggested currently i am using 125% setting for dpi, but still the dialogue box looks really
    horrible.

Visha0008, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

1. My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly - Similar Threads - laptop blurry including

2. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  3. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  4. Windows 11 looks blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 looks blurry: Hey i just upgraded from windows 10 to 11, and now my browser opera looks blurry, everything else looks fine, both text and also videos looks extremly blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-looks-blurry/6b4e3689-ea94-45a7-aeb4-702c4df7804a
  5. Windows 11 looks blurry

Windows 11 looks blurry: Hey i just upgraded from windows 10 to 11, and now my browser opera looks blurry, everything else looks fine, both text and also videos looks extremly blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-looks-blurry/6b4e3689-ea94-45a7-aeb4-702c4df7804a
  6. Text and images being blurry in some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text and images being blurry in some apps: What’s going on here? Some text and images are blurry but when I hover over then they go normal but seconds later blurry again. Some apps like file explorer don’t have this effect. I want to know is there any way to fix this bug? Look closely at the corner of the onenote logo...
  7. Text and images being blurry in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and images being blurry in some apps: What’s going on here? Some text and images are blurry but when I hover over then they go normal but seconds later blurry again. Some apps like file explorer don’t have this effect. I want to know is there any way to fix this bug? Look closely at the corner of the onenote logo...
  8. Text and images being blurry in some apps

9. My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly

My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly: My windows 11 laptop is blurry including images, text and pictures are not looking correctly . Can someone help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-laptop-is-blurry-including-images/c2a3529a-ed08-44dd-bfe5-9a63fbbda066
  10. HDR10 in Windows 1903, Text Blurry/Not Correct

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDR10 in Windows 1903, Text Blurry/Not Correct: Hi, Ive just bought a HDR10 monitor (Benq) and Im connecting to a RTX 2080. Windows 10 is up-to-date. Im connecting via HDMI 2.0? i believe, though im not certain. When i turn HDR mode on in windows, the text becomes very difficult to read. As in its blurry and thinner than...