Windows 10: My windows 11 laptop will not let me sign in

Discus and support My windows 11 laptop will not let me sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to sign in using my fingerprint, it said sign in with your PIN. After I did that, it said due to multiple sign ins or shutdows this option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pranshu Verma1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. My windows 11 laptop will not let me sign in

When I tried to sign in using my fingerprint, it said sign in with your PIN. After I did that, it said due to multiple sign ins or shutdows this option is disabled l. Try after 2 hours. After waiting for 2 hours when I entered my PIN, welcome message popped up but now it said credentials couldn't be verified. Please reset your PIN.

:)

Pranshu Verma1, Jun 8, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 8, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2023
  4. My windows 11 laptop will not let me sign in

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

My windows 11 laptop will not let me sign in

1. My windows 11 laptop will not let me sign in - Similar Threads - laptop let sign

2. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  3. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  4. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  5. My laptop won’t let me sign in

My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  6. My windows 11 laptop will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop will not let me sign in: When I tried to sign in using my fingerprint, it said sign in with your PIN. After I did that, it said due to multiple sign ins or shutdows this option is disabled l. Try after 2 hours. After waiting for 2 hours when I entered my PIN, welcome message popped up but now it said...
  7. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  8. My laptop won't let me sign in

My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  9. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  10. My laptop won’t let me sign in!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop won’t let me sign in!: I have a microsoft laptop that I dont use much anymore. Recently I attempted to sign in with the password I have always used and it wont sign in. I went to the link provided to change the password and I did change it successfully. The computer still will not sign in. At this...