Windows 10: My windows 11 laptop's speakers are not working neither wired headphones, I have tried to...

Discus and support My windows 11 laptop's speakers are not working neither wired headphones, I have tried to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop's speakers are not working, I've tried updating the drivers but it's not working. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sajjad Haider1, Mar 29, 2023.

1. My windows 11 laptop's speakers are not working neither wired headphones, I have tried to...

My laptop's speakers are not working, I've tried updating the drivers but it's not working. Please help.

:)

Sajjad Haider1, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Mar 29, 2023
  3. headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers

Hi,

My daughter's new laptop (HP Windows 11, purchased 8 months ago) is having an issue with the headphones. In the last couple of days, whenever she plugs them in, the sound still comes from the speakers, not the headphones.

These are simple wired in-ear headphones that work fine on other devices. I've tried other headphones that work fine in other devices, all with the same result.

I've tried setting headphones as the default playback device, but when I select it in the list, Set As Default is greyed out.

I checked the drivers and they are all up to date. I also ran the audio troubleshooter and it found no problems.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Some fat guy, Mar 29, 2023
  4. My windows 11 laptop's speakers are not working neither wired headphones, I have tried to...

Wired Headphones not working after Updating to Windows 11 22H2

This morning I updated to Windows 11 22H2 on my Microsoft Surface Studio Laptop from a previous Windows 11 release, and my wired headphones haven't played any audio ever since. My speakers work when I switch to them, but my headphones do not.

I had this problem when I first got my computer, but I could fix it by changing a driver; however, the driver I changed it to seems to be gone.

Please help. Thank you!

Noah Greer, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

My windows 11 laptop's speakers are not working neither wired headphones, I have tried to...

1. My windows 11 laptop's speakers are not working neither wired headphones, I have tried to... - Similar Threads - laptop's speakers are

2. Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home: Hello,When I connect my wired headphones to my pc's headphone jack, I cannot hear the audio. I tried these headphones on multiple devices, and they work just fine. The pc seems to be the problem and I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. My system type is "HP...
  3. My windows 11 laptop's speakers are not working neither wired headphones, I have tried to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop's speakers are not working neither wired headphones, I have tried to...: My laptop's speakers are not working, I've tried updating the drivers but it's not working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-laptops-speakers-are-not-working/84800a6e-26f6-4641-b1cc-166844019c31
  4. wired headphones detected as speakers and do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wired headphones detected as speakers and do not work: in the realtek hd audio manager it says speakers are connected but i have wired headphones. and i cannot hear out of them, the headphones work on other devices but not on the pc...
  5. wired headphones detected as speakers and do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wired headphones detected as speakers and do not work: in the realtek hd audio manager it says speakers are connected but i have wired headphones. and i cannot hear out of them, the headphones work on other devices but not on the pc...
  6. Windows 11 Wired Speakers Detected as Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Wired Speakers Detected as Headphones: I am using a framework laptop which only has 1 audio jack. I recently got speakers to use for it they have left and right speakers as well as a subwoofer. I want to use some of the speaker enhancements for them but these are unavailable to me because windows is recognizing...
  7. Windows 11 Wired Speakers Detected as Headphones

Windows 11 Wired Speakers Detected as Headphones: I am using a framework laptop which only has 1 audio jack. I recently got speakers to use for it they have left and right speakers as well as a subwoofer. I want to use some of the speaker enhancements for them but these are unavailable to me because windows is recognizing...
  8. WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working: Hello, The sound device is not working when connecting a wired headphone if I started the system after sleep. I have to restart it again to consider the connected wired headphoneRegards,...
  9. WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working: Hello, The sound device is not working when connecting a wired headphone if I started the system after sleep. I have to restart it again to consider the connected wired headphoneRegards,...
  10. Speakers and Wired Headphones have stopped working after using Bluetooth Earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers and Wired Headphones have stopped working after using Bluetooth Earbuds: Hi there, I've recently purchased some cheap Bluetooth earphones but after about a day of using them my speakers and wired headphones but nothing I do seems to work. I have tried doing the following;- Changing Volume Mixer- Changing Sound Settings- Ensuring my speakers are...